5E Character Create Playlist
Page 38 of 89 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by danstu View Post
    In Van Richten's, the "Body Horror Settings" table has a typo. Result #6 isn't properly separated out, appearing as part of result #5.
    Good catch. thanks for the report
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Van Richtens Guide to Ravenloft

In the Reference Manual, under The Carnival, it mentions Nepenthe the Holy Avenger. There is no item made for it in the module itself. It's a Holy Avenger with Sentience described in the section mentioned.

Didn't WotC deliberately not include stat blocks and such for most of the domain lords, which is what this sword is, effectively?
    !

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post
    Didn't WotC deliberately not include stat blocks and such for most of the domain lords, which is what this sword is, effectively?
    They didn't include stat blocks, but did include baselines for most of them. Saying to use a "Noble" for this person, or "Death Knight" for this one. For Nepenthe, they did include stats for their sentience. Me reporting it was mainly due to there not being an item stat block for it, albeit the chances of a party member wielding Nepenthe are essentially 0 so it's not really a big deal they aren't included as a magic item either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    They didn't include stat blocks, but did include baselines for most of them. Saying to use a "Noble" for this person, or "Death Knight" for this one. For Nepenthe, they did include stats for their sentience. Me reporting it was mainly due to there not being an item stat block for it, albeit the chances of a party member wielding Nepenthe are essentially 0 so it's not really a big deal they aren't included as a magic item either way.
    Exactly why I didn't add it in really.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the physical copies of Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, there are areas of the blue bordered text blocks that appear on pages 5 & 7, a few others actually I have not recorded. But I do not see, or cannot find it in the reference material of the add on for Fantasy Grounds. Where might I locate these nuggets of Wisdom?
    Last edited by Lone Blade; May 23rd, 2021 at 19:04. Reason: Wrote it in a way that was not clear, so to clarify I edited

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Exactly why I didn't add it in really.
    Figured that was the case, just wanted to mention it just in case!

-----------------

Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft

In the Reference Manual, under Chapter 3, section Kartakass, it has the magic item "Harkon's Bite". This one is right near the bottom of the list. This one is definitely one the PCs could get.

The Squire and Sneak NPCs are using a token of a skeleton. That skeleton was being used as an example of a dangerous enemy for Survivors in that section, at least that is what it reads to me.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; May 23rd, 2021 at 19:56.

Kobold Press, Creature Codex, Battle Mage.

When dragged onto the combat tracker the mage's cantrips don't show up. Something wrong/typoed in the spell caster entry as the cantrips are listed there.

Edit wrong product name
    Last edited by Griogre; May 24th, 2021 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Blade View Post
    In the physical copies of Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft, there are areas of the blue bordered text blocks that appear on pages 5 & 7, a few others actually I have not recorded. But I do not see, or cannot find it in the reference material of the add on for Fantasy Grounds. Where might I locate these nuggets of Wisdom?
    I'm going to assume since you aren't pointing to anything specific that you mean the letter on Page 5 and the sidebar titled 'This book gives characters Nightmares' on Page 7. The letter appears in Preface > Using this book as a graphic and the sidebar appears in Preface > Land of Mists. However these are so obviously in the FG module that I can't imagine you mean those. So can you be more specific as to what you think is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    Figured that was the case, just wanted to mention it just in case!

-----------------

Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft

In the Reference Manual, under Chapter 3, section Kartakass, it has the magic item "Harkon's Bite". This one is right near the bottom of the list. This one is definitely one the PCs could get.

The Squire and Sneak NPCs are using a token of a skeleton. That skeleton was being used as an example of a dangerous enemy for Survivors in that section, at least that is what it reads to me.
    Yeah, that should be in and since I've now had to create magic items I added Nepenthe as well.

There was only one image for the survivors and so I used a different token for the sneak and the squire. However you are correct in that it doesn't make sense to give them the token of a skeleton so I've changed them out to all be the same.

Thread Information