FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 30 of 89 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Sorry about this Zacchaeus. This one is really esoteric.
    For the NPC, Illithilich, in Volo's, I believe the Intelligence Saving Throw is misspelled.
    It looks correct on first inspection but I believe it is spelled lnt +12 using a lower case "L" instead of an upper case "I".
    Here is a screenshot, note the "I" in Int for the Lich but the "l" (lower case "L") in lnt for the Illithilich.
    Untitled.png
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

I'd say you are absolutely correct. I'll add that to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5e Creature Codex - Kobold Press

Missing Entry

Demon , Neophron (page 86).

Thanks, I'll notify the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

D&D Dungeon of the Mad Mage > 00. Introduction > Dungeon Features
    Under the Sending Spells heading, "Other things the nothic night say" - should this be "might say"?

Blog Entries
    Might he say it at night?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    D&D Dungeon of the Mad Mage > 00. Introduction > Dungeon Features
    Under the Sending Spells heading, "Other things the nothic night say" - should this be "might say"?
    I'd hazard a guess that it should be might.

I'll add to my list.

In Princes of the Apocalypse Module the Fathomer NPCs Spell Actions are wrong. You need to remove (human form) next to spell caster trait. As is FG doesn't parcel the spells DC and Attack modes correctly. Right now the spells dc are 0 and +0 attack

Quote Originally Posted by Del Muerte View Post
    In Princes of the Apocalypse Module the Fathomer NPCs Spell Actions are wrong. You need to remove (human form) next to spell caster trait. As is FG doesn't parcel the spells DC and Attack modes correctly. Right now the spells dc are 0 and +0 attack
    Noted, thanks for the report

In Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, in the reference manual > Ch 1 > Artificer - the Spellcasting section contains the Artificer spell list, but the spells all run together on a single line without line breaks in FGU.

Thread Information