DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 89 First 123451353 ... Last
    5E- Strongholds and Followers

Paladin Mount table in the reference manual
    Paladin's Mount.jpg

Several places through the manual, whenever a word ends with an "r" and the next word starts with an "e", the words are combined with the "R" capitalized.
    Types of Strongholds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Curse of Strahd
    The secret doors are missing on Players Maps (LoS) for Argynvostholt
    Thanks for the report; I'll get that fixed
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    5E- Strongholds and Followers

Paladin Mount table in the reference manual
    Paladin's Mount.jpg

Several places through the manual, whenever a word ends with an "r" and the next word starts with an "e", the words are combined with the "R" capitalized.
    Types of Strongholds.jpg
    Thanks for the report; hopefully I caught all the Re's.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Issue with tables in Storm Kings Thunder module?

I'm running through the SKT module before playing and, in doing so, I've noticed that a lot of the random tables aren't working as I'd really expect them to.

As an example, "04.03.163 Xantharl's Keep" contains a link to "Table: Magic Item". When I roll on this table I get a link to "Magic Item Table C" which doesn't seem to exist. The automation fails and I cannot resolve it manually.

Also, in any of the Random Encounter Tables it quite often just links you to a monster stat page instead of generating the encounter.

At the moment it seems very much like "As you round the bend you find.....hmmn.....ok......let me look.....ok and let me roll here.....and then I move them there and, right, I'll need some tokens, now I can move them to the combat tracker"

Is this a common thing? Every other random table I've used in other modules has automated the whole process.
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post
    I'm running through the SKT module before playing and, in doing so, I've noticed that a lot of the random tables aren't working as I'd really expect them to.
    I've moved this post to the 5E bug report threads. Please post issues with official 5E products in this thread - it makes it more likely that the relevant dev will see the issue and address it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Rylan Storm View Post

As an example, "04.03.163 Xantharl's Keep" contains a link to "Table: Magic Item". When I roll on this table I get a link to "Magic Item Table C" which doesn't seem to exist. The automation fails and I cannot resolve it manually.

Also, in any of the Random Encounter Tables it quite often just links you to a monster stat page instead of generating the encounter.

At the moment it seems very much like "As you round the bend you find.....hmmn.....ok......let me look.....ok and let me roll here.....and then I move them there and, right, I'll need some tokens, now I can move them to the combat tracker"

Is this a common thing? Every other random table I've used in other modules has automated the whole process.
    Magic Item Table C is in the Dungeon Master's Guide; so you'll need to own that module and have it open in the campaign in order for that roll to work properly. If you don't own that module you'll need to adjust the treasure parcel to add in your own items as needed.

For the random encounters you need to click the 'Generate' button at the bottom of the window which opens when you click the link. This will create the random encounter which acts like a normal encounter that can be added as normal to the Combat Tracker. You will need to drag the NPCs from the CT onto a map if you are using a map for the encounter (many of the random encounters don't have specific maps - but see here for some more SKT maps)

For more information on treasure parcels and random encounters as well as some other stuff about how to run the module and how it is organised read the 'Conversion Notes' section in the refrence manual or story entry.

Thanks Zacchaeus.

Is referring to the DMG a common thing in the WotC modules? I own the DMG in hardback form and I can manage if it comes up once or twice. I'd have to reconsider if it happens a lot
    www.accidentaldm.com - The diary of a Newbie DM

It depends on the module. It does come up fairly frequently in SKT but seldom in others.

warlock no specialization features

Hi. I do not know if my thread from yesterday was deleted, or I simply did not post it right.

Since yesterday I have been trying to create a Warlock (hexblade), but the Features, expanded spells, and other abilities are not appearing in the character sheet or being accessible. cannot get the shield spell for example that would be available for the hexblade.
    tried with other warlock specialization and the same happened.
    I assume that it is a bug in the system.

hope we can solve this

thanks

Thread Information