DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 89 First 12341252 ... Last

In 5e Tashas Guide

Artificer - Infuse Item List - Replicable Items (2nd- level artificer)

There is gap in the word detection - its written detectio n

Noted, thanks for reporting
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

The sending stones as an Acquisitions Incorporated item contain the same description as in the DMG, which omits the following text unique to the AI version:

"Also at rank 1, you are given use of an Acquisitions Incorporated sending stone, an uncommon magic item that resembles a gemstone in a bold setting. It functions like a normal sending stone. except that it has no matching stone and allows communication with Head Office, specific secretarians you know, and the secretarian nearest your location. You must succeed on a DC 15 Intelligence (Arcana) check to establish contact. Once the stone is successfully used. it can't be used again until the next dawn."

I'll alert the developer; thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Hello Zacchaeus, This is per your suggestion in another post I made regarding the errata in the 5e Player's Handbook. For clarity, I noticed the section on 'Heavily Obscured' wasn't totally correct per the errata), and it made me go through the rest of the errata list to see what else needed to be fixed.

So, I'm not sure what the best way to do this is, but I thought I would reference the errata here: https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/d.../PH-Errata.pdf and then I'll just list the page numbers of the items that appear to me to need fixing. It's not perfect, since there are no page numbers in the Reference Manual in Fantasy Grounds (it's organized a bit differently), but it at least highlights the errata. Please let me know if the link doesn't work, as the rest won't make sense without it.

Again, page items (from errata) that need fixing:

p14, 24, 43, 54, 74, 75 (spells known from 1st level and higher), 98 (spells knows of 1st level and higher), 102 (Twinned spell),103, 108, 110 (Book of ancient secrets), 114 (both Your Spellbook and Spellbook), 118, 164 (Class Features), 165 (Alert and Crossbow Expert),182, 183 (both Suffocating and Vision and Light), 193, 203, 269, and 309.

If there were multiple items on the same page in the errata I specified which in parentheses. Also, I think some of them may just be how the errata was added (not word for word), so may not need changing, but some are definitely important clarifications that should be fixed in my opinion (like Prismatic Wall on 269).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!

Blog Entries
    This will be fixed in the next update...
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by Pankot View Post
    Hello Zacchaeus, This is per your suggestion in another post I made regarding the errata in the 5e Player's Handbook. For clarity, I noticed the section on 'Heavily Obscured' wasn't totally correct per the errata), and it made me go through the rest of the errata list to see what else needed to be fixed.

So, I'm not sure what the best way to do this is, but I thought I would reference the errata here: https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/d.../PH-Errata.pdf and then I'll just list the page numbers of the items that appear to me to need fixing. It's not perfect, since there are no page numbers in the Reference Manual in Fantasy Grounds (it's organized a bit differently), but it at least highlights the errata. Please let me know if the link doesn't work, as the rest won't make sense without it.

Again, page items (from errata) that need fixing:

p14, 24, 43, 54, 74, 75 (spells known from 1st level and higher), 98 (spells knows of 1st level and higher), 102 (Twinned spell),103, 108, 110 (Book of ancient secrets), 114 (both Your Spellbook and Spellbook), 118, 164 (Class Features), 165 (Alert and Crossbow Expert),182, 183 (both Suffocating and Vision and Light), 193, 203, 269, and 309.

If there were multiple items on the same page in the errata I specified which in parentheses. Also, I think some of them may just be how the errata was added (not word for word), so may not need changing, but some are definitely important clarifications that should be fixed in my opinion (like Prismatic Wall on 269).

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!
    Thanks for spotting all of this. Looks like some errata which was published about 4 years ago got missed out of the update process. Things were a little chaotic at that time so it slipped through the net. Fortunately I have a WotC supplied PDF which dates from 2018 and it contained all of the corrections that you pointed to. So I've updated the PHB and you should see a revised module in a few days time. If you see anything I've missed then do let me know here.

Curse of Strahd
    The secret doors are missing on Players Maps (LoS) for Argynvostholt

Good news, thanks Zacchaeus! Glad there's an easy fix instead of someone having to go through each one.
    Cheers!

Thread Information