5E Character Create Playlist
Page 19 of 89 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Divine Contention (WotC 5E)
    There is an NPC with a challenge rating of "o" (lowercase O).
    Attachment 44949
    I'll let the developer know.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Mini-Dungeon Tome; AAW Games; Typos in Story; (Index); Level 7+; Uneasy Rests the Crown'd Head; Level 8+; Daenyr's Return; Level 9+; I'll Yet Plague Both Your Houses; Level 12+; The Unwise Young, They Say Do Ne'er Live Long

Instead of an apostrophe there is a box since the character used can't be rendered by FGU's character set in "Crown'd", "Daenyr's", "I'll" and "Ne'er". I'd suggest the developer do a mass find and replace of that character with a single quote since there are likely to be others than these.

Note this is an FGU bug only the (Index) is fine in FGC.

Trying to use the new classes in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything but none of the classes seem to be linked anywhere. I can see/read them in the reference manual but not drag them anywhere and they don't show up on the class panel or in the character creation wizard. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyb39 View Post
    Trying to use the new classes in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything but none of the classes seem to be linked anywhere. I can see/read them in the reference manual but not drag them anywhere and they don't show up on the class panel or in the character creation wizard. Thank you.
    You need to open the players module in order to use the classes. They only appear in the refmanual in the DM module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Mini-Dungeon Tome; AAW Games; Typos in Story; (Index); Level 7+; Uneasy Rests the Crown'd Head; Level 8+; Daenyr's Return; Level 9+; I'll Yet Plague Both Your Houses; Level 12+; The Unwise Young, They Say Do Ne'er Live Long

Instead of an apostrophe there is a box since the character used can't be rendered by FGU's character set in "Crown'd", "Daenyr's", "I'll" and "Ne'er". I'd suggest the developer do a mass find and replace of that character with a single quote since there are likely to be others than these.

Indeed. I’ll see the developer gets to know.

*Facepalm* I feel so dumb... Thank you

In the Amethyst Quintessence set for 5e, none of the Medic Spells has any description when you click on them, you have to look in the Reference Manual to find out what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    In the Amethyst Quintessence set for 5e, none of the Medic Spells has any description when you click on them, you have to look in the Reference Manual to find out what they do.
    I'll pass this on to the developer, thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post

Thanks for reporting this issue. There are two ruleset versions of this product. Are you using the 5E version or the PFRPG version?

In the Lost Laboratory of Kwalish, there are many instances of unsupported characters (which show up as a □).
    Last edited by Lanu2000; March 18th, 2021 at 15:51.

Thread Information