DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 89 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Kobold Press, Creature Codex, Elite Kobold, Other Tab

The drop and drag read aloud text says "... trap-makers\emdasheducated and ..." where \emdash should was supposed to be an em dash.

I'm noticed a fair amount of \emdash or \endash showing up instead of dashes in the Creature Codex recently. I'd suggest the developer do a general search for them since that publisher uses them a lot over colons, commas and semicolons.
    Did a search that was the only one believe it or not. Fixed next update.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Zacchaeus
    Not sure if this is intentional or not.
    Ice Knife:

The problem with the automation currently is when you roll the die it rolls the attack and the save for the single target. Now if you have others in that 5' area you need to un-target the original (As that one has already rolled its save), select all the others, open the magnifying glass to only roll the save. And then make sure the correct targets are selected to roll damage.

Thanks
    The way you would have to do this is as follows
    1. Target the first target
    2. Roll the little attack icon against that target - not the cast icon the one with the sword.
    3 If it hits then deal the 1d10 piercing damage by clicking on the first blood drop.
    4 Then target all the NPCs that are within 5ft of the initial target - including the initial target again if necessary
    5 Now use the save dice icon to make the save (again not the cast button but the dice icon next to the save)
    6 Roll the damage using the second blood drop icon.

So the way it is set up is correct. If you wanted to you could set it up differently by adding another cast and adding the attack (or save) to that and move the save (or the attack) from the original. But since it can be done without that then there's no real need. The player just needs to learn to expand the spell before using it so they have access to all the buttons and not just the ones that appear in combat mode normally.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks Zacchaeus
    I think I will just separate the cast and save buttons, sometimes the players get caught up in whatever is going on and then is slows down the play. We are a bunch of old dogs and sometimes learning new tricks exhausts us!!

Prepared 2 has incorrect author spelling of "Kobolt Press" rather than "Kobold Press".

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 9.18.24 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Prepared 2 has incorrect author spelling of "Kobolt Press" rather than "Kobold Press".

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 9.18.24 PM.png
    I'll alert the developer. Thanks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

In the Kobold Press - Southlands Player's Guide Catfolk are broken up into two sub-races, the lithe Basteti and the bulkier Nkosi.
    When creating a Catfolk character and before choosing a sub-race, the "SPECIAL MOVE" section is populated with the ability of "Climb 1 ft."
    I believe this is supposed to be a feature of the Basteti sub-race and be a distance of 10ft. I do not think the Nkosi get this ability.
    However, that should be something to check with the developer.
    CropperCapture[1].png
    Last edited by sandubogi; October 25th, 2021 at 17:49.
    Drink up! The world's about to end.

Quote Originally Posted by sandubogi View Post
    In the Kobold Press - Southlands Player's Guide Catfolk are broken up into two sub-races, the lithe Basteti and the bulkier Nkosi.
    When creating a Catfolk character and before choosing a sub-race, the "SPECIAL MOVE" section is populated with the ability of "Climb 1 ft."
    I believe this is supposed to be a feature of the Basteti sub-race and be a distance of 10ft. I do not think the Nkosi get this ability.
    However, that should be something to check with the developer.
    CropperCapture[1].png
    Thanks for the report. I'll alert the developer.

The artificer spell list in the Tasha's reference manual is formatted badly -- see screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heh, looks like I fixed the players version but completely forgot to do the same for the DM version. I'll get that sorted for the next update. Thanks for the report.

I've made a mutliclass Eldritch Knight/Arcane Trickster/Wizard, and the spell slots are not being calculated properly.
    At F3/W2, should be a 3rd level caster with 4x1st and 2x2nd slots, but only getting 3x1st slots.
    At F3/R3/W3 should be a 5th level caster with 4x1st,3x2nd and 2x3rd slots, but getting 3x1st, 1x2nd and 2x3rd slots!
    F3W2 Spell Slots.png
    F3R3W3 Spell Slots.png
    Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Thread Information