5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 89 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    The Ultramodern 5e Redux, Neurospasta, Apex, and Amethyst have some errors. These are all from Dias Ex Machina and are 5e modules.

1- Backgrounds, Races, Feats, Classes are all caps in all of them except Amethyst (which has correct capitalization), while spells are all caps in Amethyst and correct in the rest.
    2- Ladders are missing. They are kind of a background which give some stat bonuses and stuff, but also have a benefit you can choose when you have an ability score raise or feat.
    3- Apostrophes in Unity are the little blank boxes all over the place.
    4- NeuroSpasta is spelled NeiroSpasta in the Backgrounds category.

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    The Ultramodern 5e Redux, Neurospasta, Apex, and Amethyst have some errors. These are all from Dias Ex Machina and are 5e modules.

1- Backgrounds, Races, Feats, Classes are all caps in all of them except Amethyst (which has correct capitalization), while spells are all caps in Amethyst and correct in the rest.
    2- Ladders are missing. They are kind of a background which give some stat bonuses and stuff, but also have a benefit you can choose when you have an ability score raise or feat.
    3- Apostrophes in Unity are the little blank boxes all over the place.
    4- NeuroSpasta is spelled NeiroSpasta in the Backgrounds category.

Thank You.
    1. We will adjust capitalization in a future update.
    2. In Apex, ladders are handled as sub-races to the Apex Human race. In Ultramodern 5e Redux, they are handled as specialization of your class choice.
    3. Will bring this up with the dev team.
    4. We will fix this typo in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    1. We will adjust capitalization in a future update.
    2. In Apex, ladders are handled as sub-races to the Apex Human race. In Ultramodern 5e Redux, they are handled as specialization of your class choice.
    3. Will bring this up with the dev team.
    4. We will fix this typo in a future update.
    Thank you! I still don't see Ladders with the specialization, but as I read through them in the book, they all seem to be just simple changes to the sheet - like using Wisdom for a skill instead of Intelligence and so forth. Easy enough to do. Thank you for looking at this!

Sprite's stats differ between PHB version and Monster Manual version. In the PHB version, it still has the 2014 text of the Sprite having disadvantage at stealth when flying. Monster Manual version is the correct one, since the PHB errata of 2015 states:
    "Creature Statistics: If in doubt, the Monster Manual version of a creature’s stat block is authoritative."
    Last edited by rpranger; February 27th, 2021 at 16:14.

Well spotted. I'll add that to my list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the LMoP reference manual, if I have Mordenkainens Tome of Foes loaded, then clicking on the link highlighted in the attached image 2021-02-28_17-15-51.png takes me to the "Mordenkainens Cover"; not the PHB entry for cover as expected. I have noticed this anomaly in multiple places - is this the correct location to report it?

Yes, it's the correct location but I can't really do much about it. FG will look for the first available instance of a page called cover in whatever modules you have open. And in this case if you have multiple modules open it may not find the correct one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In Tomb of Annihilation, there is a missing line of sight wall segment on Player Map - Shagambi's Shrine: Capture.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    In Tomb of Annihilation, there is a missing line of sight wall segment on Player Map - Shagambi's Shrine: Capture.JPG
    Thanks, I'll get that fixed.

Playing through Mad Mage, and tonight hit a few problems on level-9. There are walls missing around rooms 40 and 31. More importantly, the description of Entry Hall (room 1) is messed up. The DM and Player's battle maps have entries that include the sidebar text for "Meeting the Headmaster", but not the actual description of the room from the adventure text. The Entry Hall listed in the Reference Library is incorrectly merged from chapter 16. So the details from 16.01 are also missing.

Thread Information