STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 89 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Creating a new language using the Elvish font causes any text sent to chat to just show up as plain English. I noticed that the default Evlish language uses a font called Elven that I cannot select when making a new/custom language.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    Creating a new language using the Elvish font causes any text sent to chat to just show up as plain English. I noticed that the default Evlish language uses a font called Elven that I cannot select when making a new/custom language.
    A similar situation exists with Dwarven/Dwarvish.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

A similar situation exists with Dwarven/Dwarvish.
    Yes, I think that's been reported elsewhere. Not something that I can do anything about but I'm sure the devs will look into it in due course.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Retribution of the Ancients item from Candlekeep Mysteries is "(Uncommon)" instead of "Uncommon"

Curse of Strahd module is "DD Curse of Strahd" instead of "D&D Curse of Strahd", which puts it separate from all the other books when ordered alphabetically.

Quote Originally Posted by SmudgeTheIgnored View Post
    Retribution of the Ancients item from Candlekeep Mysteries is "(Uncommon)" instead of "Uncommon"

Curse of Strahd module is "DD Curse of Strahd" instead of "D&D Curse of Strahd", which puts it separate from all the other books when ordered alphabetically.
    Noted, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Fifth Edition Foes
    Golem,Stone Guardian stat block has damage resistances under Flame Breath action description rather than under damage resistances. Also, I assume a Stone Guardian doesn't actually have Flame Breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing any extra 'e's'. I'll take a note to update the damage, although since you'll need to create a whole bunch of effects for it anyway it may just be easier to add the extra damage in as effects anyway.
    Not in the Description in the Notes part

AvernusTypo.png

Player's Handbook, Tables, Teleport Mishap, Other Tab - Typo

While my PCs were "bouncing around taking damage" as part of a teleport mishap last night I noticed some typos in the Other tab. In the "Off Target" paragraph: "... and rolled a5 and 3 on the two d 10s, then..." there should be a space between 'a' and '3' and "d 10s" s/b "d10s".

I know you will get on this right away...

Quote Originally Posted by chromos33 View Post
    Not in the Description in the Notes part

AvernusTypo.png
    Ah, ok. I'll take a note.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Player's Handbook, Tables, Teleport Mishap, Other Tab - Typo

While my PCs were "bouncing around taking damage" as part of a teleport mishap last night I noticed some typos in the Other tab. In the "Off Target" paragraph: "... and rolled a5 and 3 on the two d 10s, then..." there should be a space between 'a' and '3' and "d 10s" s/b "d10s".

I know you will get on this right away...
    I will - save it up until I have a few more

Thread Information