5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 46 of 89 First ... 36444546474856 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SmudgeTheIgnored View Post
    Scroll of Booming Blade from Sword Coast Adventures Guide has two spaces before the word "Booming", which messes up its alphabetical listing. The same item from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything does not have this typo.

Scroll of Absorb Elements from Xanathar's Guide to Everything has the same typo.

With Scroll of Fire bolt, the word "bolt" should be capitalized for consistency.
    Noted, thanks for the report.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Elemental Gems from the Dungeon Master Guide have an inconsistency:

There is Blue Elemental Gem, Red Elemental Gem, Yellow Elemental Gem and Emerald Elemental Gem. I assume this is because the original DMG has specifies them as:
    Blue sapphire
    Yellow diamond
    Red corundum
    Emerald

The last one should probably be Green Emerald, but even if we take the items as specified, surely Blue Elemental Gem should actually be Blue Sapphire Elemental Gem?

The Elemental Gem table refers to Green Elemental Gem and links to Emerald Elemental Gem.

I think that after the original DMG was produced at some point I added in the gems as magic items so that the table for the gems could be used to automate rolls on other tables. I presumably kept the original names so that I didn't have to search everywhere for stuff that linked to that (remember that various modules link to these items as well and changing the names at this stage will break all of those links).

Since both sapphire and emerald are both colours as well as gems I don't think it's too inconsistent. Whatever they are called the description makes it obvious what they do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In "Remarkable Inns and Their Drinks"

1/ when trying to generate an Inn with Random Inn Generator by pressing the "Generate" button, the following error message pops up: "[ERROR] Handler error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:416: getPath: Invalid parameter 1".

2/ When clicking on "Emerald Falls" Image (the first one with the parrot), instead of opening the Image window, it creates a new blank image.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; June 24th, 2021 at 19:44.

I'll alert the developer. Thanks for the report.

In Candlekeep Mysteries, there is both a Potion of Mind Reading and a Mind Reading Potion. In the original book it is Potion of Mind Reading. It looks like Mind Reading Potion is there by mistake.

In Candlekeep Mysteries, there is both a Potion of Mind Reading and a Mind Reading Potion. In the original book it is Potion of Mind Reading. It looks like Mind Reading Potion is there by mistake.
    No, they are different. In the case of the Mind Reading Potion the imbiber's skin sparkles - which isn't an effect associated with a normal Potion of Mind Reading. Hence the reason why the wording is different.

Spear of Backbiting in Tomb of Horrors has the Rarity "very rare" instead of "Very Rare". The incorrect casing causes the Item window to create both a "very rare" and "Very Rare" Rarity filter (although, when either is selected, it ignores the casing when showing results).

Spear of Backbiting in Tomb of Horrors has the Rarity "very rare" instead of "Very Rare". The incorrect casing causes the Item window to create both a "very rare" and "Very Rare" Rarity filter (although, when either is selected, it ignores the casing when showing results).
    THanks, I'll add that to my list

Typo Creature Codex - Infernal Knight

Hi,

Typo in stat-block for the Infernal Knight. - Creature Codex

The recharge reads Recharge 56 instead of Recharge 5-6 for Reave Soul ability.

Mod: Moved to bugs thread.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 26th, 2021 at 08:56.

Thread Information