FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 56 of 62 First ... 6465455565758 ... Last
  1. #551
    Still having this problem. I have absolutely no extensions running and this appears to be the only map that is a problem, but seeing as my party is enroute to WPM, this is an issue. Lighting preview mode leaves the map completely black. I have deleted and updated the TYP module, to no avail. White Plum Dungeon One Players-Zero Extensions.PNG

  2. #552
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,263
    Try reverting changes on the map (right click on the map in the images list and select revert changes). Looks like there are changes that have been made to the map so it's not the same as the module. Also test in a new campaign.

    Also do the tokens have a light source or special vision - like Darkvision?
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 28th, 2021 at 23:27.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

  3. #553
    Some minor formatting issues:

    In the Player's Handbook
    • Classes > Warlock > Eldritch Invocations - the text for "Book of Ancient Secrets" in the table broke out of its cell. The SRD equivalent looks correct for comparison.

    In Xanathar's Guide to Everything - Players
    • Spells > Chaos Bolt - the table column headings are formatted improperly (d8 and Damage Type should be separate column headings but are joined together).

    In Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    • Spells > Chaos Bolt - the Damage Type column heading needs to be wider to align with entries below it.

  4. #554

    Acolyte stat block errata in some source books

    Acolyte NPC stat blocks have incorrect Passive Perception. Suspect one got created incorrectly and others were copied and modified, propagating the error. Their WIS stat is +2, so their passive perception should be 12. Listed as 10 incorrectly (I checked source material). I have confirmed this error in the following modules and NPCs listed as follows:

    • HotDQ: Acolyte
    • HotDQ: Acolyte (C)
    • SKT: Acolyte


    (For what it's worth, the MM: Acolyte and Mordenkainen's: Dwarf Acolyte look correct). This may apply to other sourcebooks in FG, but these are what I've confirmed with the ones I have access to)

  5. #555
    Storm King's Thunder also has a super minor typo in NPC Iymrith's stat block. Under languages it says "GIant," rather than "Giant." Cheers

  6. #556
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    Some minor formatting issues:

    In the Player's Handbook
    • Classes > Warlock > Eldritch Invocations - the text for "Book of Ancient Secrets" in the table broke out of its cell. The SRD equivalent looks correct for comparison.

    In Xanathar's Guide to Everything - Players
    • Spells > Chaos Bolt - the table column headings are formatted improperly (d8 and Damage Type should be separate column headings but are joined together).

    In Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    • Spells > Chaos Bolt - the Damage Type column heading needs to be wider to align with entries below it.
    Thanks, all noted.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

  7. #557
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,263
    Quote Originally Posted by OutaYerElement View Post
    Acolyte NPC stat blocks have incorrect Passive Perception. Suspect one got created incorrectly and others were copied and modified, propagating the error. Their WIS stat is +2, so their passive perception should be 12. Listed as 10 incorrectly (I checked source material). I have confirmed this error in the following modules and NPCs listed as follows:

    • HotDQ: Acolyte
    • HotDQ: Acolyte (C)
    • SKT: Acolyte


    (For what it's worth, the MM: Acolyte and Mordenkainen's: Dwarf Acolyte look correct). This may apply to other sourcebooks in FG, but these are what I've confirmed with the ones I have access to)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutaYerElement View Post
    Storm King's Thunder also has a super minor typo in NPC Iymrith's stat block. Under languages it says "GIant," rather than "Giant." Cheers
    Thanks for the reports, added to my list.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

  8. #558
    Sunless Citadel: 1.04 3. Crumbled Courtyard
    Missing encounter for the Hidden Pit.

  9. #559
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Sunless Citadel: 1.04 3. Crumbled Courtyard
    Missing encounter for the Hidden Pit.
    I don't think it needs one. There's nothing that can be automated nor anything that damages the PCs which are the main reasons that I'd add a hazard or trap to an encounter. The only thing in it is a giant rat and there's an encounter for that.
    If you need to contact customer support or if there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

  10. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There's nothing that can be automated nor anything that damages the PCs which are the main reasons that I'd add a hazard or trap to an encounter.
    The pit is 10' deep, so victims should take 1d6 bludgeoning damage.

    This is consistent with the pits in:
    1.25 24. Trapped Access
    1.36 35. Trapped Corridor

    Neither of those specifically lists damage in the description either, but they are included as encounters that deal 1d6 bludgeoning damage.

    Further, including the pit allows the GM to easily see its location without examining the GM map.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
5E Storm Kings Thunder Playlist

Log in

Log in