DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    This extension is brilliant, I love it! Thank you for sharing
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

This extension is throwing errors now after each test, and Creative Combat is not initiating either. I suppose it is due to the updates to FantasyGrounds recently.

Hi Jiminimonka,

I didn't see any errors, but you were right, the FG updates (more specifically an update to the SW ruleset) had messed things up internally. I fixed it, so the extension is once more compatible with the new version and Creative Combat rolls are now made propperly again.

If you still get errors, could you give me the error text? Also, are you using FGC or FGU?

Best,

Chillhelm
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    Hi Jiminimonka,

I didn't see any errors, but you were right, the FG updates (more specifically an update to the SW ruleset) had messed things up internally. I fixed it, so the extension is once more compatible with the new version and Creative Combat rolls are now made propperly again.

If you still get errors, could you give me the error text? Also, are you using FGC or FGU?

Best,

Chillhelm
    Hi. It's FGU and it was in Dosswelks game on Sunday. If it happens again I'll post the log files. Thanks

Here is the error:

testerror.png

Thank you, Jiminimonka. I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.

It was a bit of a b**** to track down, because it only happens on clients that can't see the agressors NPC/PC sheet.

Thank you, Jiminimonka. I just uploaded a new version that fixes this issue.

It was a bit of a b**** to track down, because it only happens on clients that can't see the agressors NPC/PC sheet.
    Thanks!!

Bug report:

Using:
    Lastest FGU version
    Lastest SWADE version.
    Clean new campaign.
    No ext or mod loaded, just Fasttests.ext

Settings:
    Show GM rolls: On
    Show Tower: On

When I, as GM, dragndrop a roll to the tower to make it hidden, there is an error in the console:

[7/23/2021 8:19:25 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 12.7800754 - SavageWorlds
    [7/23/2021 8:19:25 PM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0.0059865 - 1
    [7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 0.621408 - 48
    [7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.0801183
    [7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0069966
    [7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.1730602
    [7/23/2021 8:19:26 PM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.2601751
    [7/23/2021 8:19:29 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 16.6675725
    [7/23/2021 8:19:30 PM] Campaign database backup created.
    [7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] EXTENSION: Extension (Fast Tests) loaded.
    [7/23/2021 8:19:32 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 2.2171351
    [7/23/2021 8:20:25 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "FastTests/main.lua"]:35: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
    Last edited by lozanoje; July 25th, 2021 at 11:24.

lozanjoe, I fixed that error message appearing. And I'm sure you didn't intend to make a hidden test against your players, but in case you were (or someone else in the future is trying to do that):
    Please note, that you can't make Tests through the GM Tower.
    3 Reasons for this:
    - it doesn't make sense from a game mechanic perspective (a character should know when they are being tested)
    - it is currently impossible technically (because the GM tower strips all information about targets and sources of a roll. If you throw something on the tower it will be processed as a trait roll by "GM" not a player or specific character.) This would need to be changed by Fantasy Grounds or the CoreRPG/Savage Worlds rulesets before I can process hidden rolls with this extension.
    - It is consistent with how Attacks are handled. Attacks also don't work if you drop them on the Dice Tower (probably for the 2 reasons above).

Best,
    Chillhelm

lozanjoe, I fixed that error message appearing. And I'm sure you didn't intend to make a hidden test against your players, but in case you were (or someone else in the future is trying to do that):
    Please note, that you can't make Tests through the GM Tower.
    Hi, Chillhelm:

Nope, I didnt intend to make hidden tests. As GM I normally show all my rolls, only in certain rare circumstances I hide a roll.

To make a hidden test involves targeting someone and dragndropping dices to the Tower, isnt it? So my bug only shows in a combat context when someone is targeted, I guess.

I will test the fix this afternoon.

Thanks for your work!

Thread Information