DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    I've fixed these issues now. New version is on the Forge and in the first post.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Excellent! You're a star
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thanks! I'm glad to have this back.

Thanks!

This extension is awesome. I have run into one issue. When a player/NPC fails an opposed test, dragging a benny to the result box to reroll results in an error. And if they drag the benny to the skill used in the opposed test, it just rolls the skill and doesn't update the test.

How are we supposed to reroll on fast tests? Or is it just not working right?

Edit: The specific error I get when dropping the benny (from the combat tracker) on the result box is "Script execution error: [string "defensescore"]:3: attempt to call field 'onDrop' (a nil value)

You're doing it correctly; it's an error. Chillhelm is good about fixing his extensions.
    For now, drop the benny into chat so it's spent, then click the defense button in CT that appears when the defense roll is made. The button is above the attack and defense boxes. That will reroll and update the result.

@chillhelm: That error also occurs when you drag-drop the score from chat onto the defense text box. I attached a log I made after I triggered the error both ways. I also did this with no extensions and got the same error.fgu_logs_20220209.zip

Hi Chillhelm - I think this error is related to Fast Test extension - it happened during a fast test that triggered Creative Combat.

fasttest.png

Thanks.

It's been a while, but I'm finally back to fix my ****.

I've uploaded a new build to the forge that fixes the problem Jiminimonka reported. It will roll out to you guys, as soon as it's approved for publication.
    It also improves reroll handling of test defences.
    @wframe, You can now drop a benny on either the defence score or the defence button to reroll (and rerolling will now account for Elan, if the defender has it).
    For offensive rerolls, I recommend targeting the victim (this will have been done automatically, if you dropped a trait die on them) and dragging a benny onto the trait on your character sheet.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Thread Information