DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Starfinder Dead Suns Adventure Path Mon, Wed, or Fri 9:00PM EST (UTC-5)

FG License: FGU Standard, players will need own license
    Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: USA, Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Monday, Wednesday, or Friday nights; flexible schedule
    If new game, planned start date: Tonight if enough people join, or next available date
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3-4 hour sessions
    Term: Long term Campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: probably around 60/40 RP to Combat, will be following adventure path structure mostly
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4, maybe can make do with less
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting Level 1, starting equipment rules (1000 credits)
    Character restrictions: Core Rulebook races including legacy options, Pact World races on a request basis. Classes and Themes from Core Rulebook, Character Operations Manual, and Pact Worlds.

Details of your scenario:
    Dead Suns is the first adventure path for Starfinder set on Absalom Station and involves the investigating of a mystery ship and its lost cargo. This ties into a larger plot involving different factions as the story expands.
    Last edited by bloosmoke; December 28th, 2020 at 18:45.

I haven't ever played but would be interested if you have the room

Yea theres definitely room as your the first to reply lol. No experience is needed as i can help you create your character and everything, and i have a good amount of the modules purchased for easy drag and drop functionality. Just stay posted and hopefully well get a couple more players.

I'm interested in joining this. New to Starfinder (and Fantasy Grounds) but have played lots of TTRPGs in the past. Would have to be Monday or Wednesday (starting next week) for me if it ends up working out. Let me know!

I would be interested in playing as well. Have the SF core rule book and have played FGC for a while. I am open to play on Mon/Wed evenings CST.

I'm interested in joining your game if you still have room after everyone else. I'm fairly new to Starfinder but am experienced with Pathfinder and FantasyGrounds Classic/Unity. I'm fully available on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 9:00PM EST.

hey guys thanks for your interest in the game. I will create a discord server and send you all invites to it tomorrow. I want to remind you guys that i only have the standard license so you will need your own fantasy grounds license to play i believe.

Thanks. I have an ultimate License. I’m on discord as Diamond Geezer#2328.

Ive got a little bit of experience in starfinder - id be interested in playing

Thread Information