FG Spreadshirt Swag

Transferring content from Classic to Unity?

Hello,

I am considering switching from Classic to Unity. I have a decent amount of custom campaign material that I have written in classic. Will all of this transfer to Unity, or will I have to manually add everything I have written in classic back into Unity?

Thanks

You can transfer all your campaigns to Unity and and modules you created with custom content can also be transferred. It should all just work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

how Would I transfer it? Is it automatic?

No, it's a manual process. Copy the campaigns you want from the Classic/campaigns folder and paste them into the Unity/campaigns folder. Do the same with modules copy from Classic/modules and paste into Unity/modules.

Classic and Unity save their data in different places - so you just need to copy from one to the other.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information