DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][LFP] Experienced GM to start tales from the Yawning Portal

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this.

This thread is now Closed

Game: DnD 5e
    Group type: Online
    Experience: I have over 30 years experience as a GM.
    Location/Timezone: EST time zone
    Schedule: Wednesday 7-10
    Roles sought: 4-6 players any level of experience is welcome
    Game style: I run a casual game that is player driven. The players decide
    the level of role playing or hack n slash.

I am starting a DnD 5e game. I am going to be running Tales from the Yawning Portal.
    I will run all seven of the modules in the package. So this is a long term campaign.
    This is a new campaign. It will be about 40% role play and 60% combat, unless the players wish to change the amount of role play. These modules are classic dungeon crawls.

I am looking for 4-6 players all starting at level 1. Any race from the PHB is allowed. The point buy system will be used for character creation. That way everyone starts off equal. Any level of experience is welcome. I can help with character creation if necessary. The first session will be free; to see if my style is acceptable. You can leave after that with no hard feelings, or continue. Just let me know. I will ask after the first session who plans to continue. If you continue.

$15 per session payable to my Paypal account before each session (After the first).
    I will be using Fantasy Grounds Unity. I have an Ultimate license, no need for you to have a paid version of FGs. Chat will be with Discord.

I am looking at playing Wednesday 7-10 pm EST played every other week Once a party is gathered we can all decide together on a start date.
    Sessions will not be recorded and no webcam required.

25+ or older, adult language and situations may be present.
    Players are asked to be of good alignment and have a willingness to work together.
    Start date is January 6th, 2021
    Any level of experience with both Fantasy Grounds and DnD are welcome.

About me: I am a forever GM. I have been running games for about 30 years. I have run various systems; Champions, Warhammer Role Play, Shadowrun, and Dungeon and Dragons. My style is fun, I enjoy watching players advance and overcome obstacles. I run a newbie friendly game. I believe in having fun and a big part of my responsibility is ensuring you have fun.

DM me if you are interested and I will send an Invite to my Discord channel. You can also leave your Discord info below and I will send you an invite.

Again thanks for reading
    Ronnie
    Last edited by espanRebel; January 5th, 2021 at 18:31. Reason: Game full

I am very interested for Thurs, but Wed is great as well. I would play a Dwarf Barbarian/Berserker. I am definitely interested in the long term of this gaming group. Let me know any info you may need.

Kyle
    I started playing in 1977, yep I'm *cough cough* years old, and have loved the game ever since.

I have one slot left if anyone is interested, we will start on January 6, 2021.
    Last edited by espanRebel; December 31st, 2020 at 17:58.

I am very interested Thursday nights if still available please let me know thanks also I know it’s pay not a problem

This thread is open again. I lost a player and am looking to replace him. The party is fourth level almost fifth level and are currently in Forges Of Fury. We could finish FoF next Wednesday. We play every Wednesday 7-10 pm EST time. The current party is a dwarf cleric of Moradin, A gnome artificer, a dragonborn sorcerer/fighter and a drow rogue. Feel free to IM me if you are interested.

Thread Information