DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 37 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    I have two spacecrafts on the Party Craft.

Humm... now it works for me it didn't before. I couldn't add a second one before.

Curious Is there a way to add a line for Funds for the Ship making it easier to account for maintenance costs, Docking fees, fuel and paying for cargo? if you go to the Party sheet there is a line for the players I was wanting to add a separate category either on the ship tab or on the Inventory tab directed at the ship funds.

I have asked this now in several forums, but are there any plans to make general NPC addon which would include pirates, security, scums, officers, basic citizen, police officers and so on to FG? Now it lacks those.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    I have asked this now in several forums, but are there any plans to make general NPC addon which would include pirates, security, scums, officers, basic citizen, police officers and so on to FG? Now it lacks those.
    The pinned Community Expansions thread has a couple unofficial ones, they've got some great NPCs in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Theros View Post
    I generally just make my own npcs it’s pretty easy then I have them forever. I just use a generic token on them.

Anyway to add in the prone effect onto the combat tracker ?
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    Anyway to add in the prone effect onto the combat tracker ?
    There is the FX button which you can make custom Effects. Though it only affects INIT and its hard to enter DM to INIT other then +1 or -1.
    I tried to make a Surprise effect and I couldnt enter -3. I could only enter -13 and when I tried to delete it, it went back to 1.

Is it Possible to use the trade goods links (item links) to be able to drag and drop into parcel, Planet trade goods (from the system tab), or with the ship cargo? This would make speculative trade so much faster in session rather than having to type it all out.

I don’t know if this is possible or how complicated the coding would be. Which is why I thought I’d post it here and let the experts ponder that idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Have two suggestions for the bottom left difficulty level selection.
    Attachment 48920

1. Highlight or color change on the difficulty level box that is selected.
    2 A auto reset option for difficulty level back average after every roll. Maybe a setting in options settings or a on/off-button next to difficulty selection.
    this one!!

Would it be possible to have a tag for Npc's and Pc's on wether they are dodging in combat or not and modify the attacking roll accordingly.

Also for the system to count how often someone is dodging?

Thread Information