Fantasy Grounds FRIDAYS NOON
Page 28 of 28 First ... 18262728
  1. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    All good - I was just browsing the thread.
    Cool, brows all you want, I am happy to explain my point of view.

  2. #272
    So i just came back to the ruleset...and i don't see the ability to add mods to armor or weapons per the rulebooks. Can that be added or does it exist and it isn't obvious to me?

  3. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    So i just came back to the ruleset...and i don't see the ability to add mods to armor or weapons per the rulebooks. Can that be added or does it exist and it isn't obvious to me?
    Its a desired feature, but doesn't have a good solution yet.
    In the mean time, this has been my solution:
    https://imgur.com/a/l1YX7z2

  4. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    So i just came back to the ruleset...and i don't see the ability to add mods to armor or weapons per the rulebooks. Can that be added or does it exist and it isn't obvious to me?
    It's not there yet, it's on paper, just needs to be in code, I hope to get it done for the time the updated Central Supply Catalogue arrives next year.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

  5. #275

    New FGU Menu Bar - Traveller Updates?

    I imagine you will be working hard to keep up with the new updates to Mongoose Traveller 2e and latest build of Fantasy Grounds. The latest update to FGU Side Menu Bar results in little Sword and Orc icons, which kind of distracts from the Sci-fi setting of Traveller. Dave tells us the new build allows for these icons to be swapped out in the Rulesets...Is there any chance of just turning the horrid little icons off up until such a time as a unique set of Traveller Icons are made?
    Andrew McDonald (Aotearoa/New Zealand)

    I believe that if one fathoms deeply one's own neighborhood and the everyday world in which he lives, the greatest of worlds will be revealed.
    ― Masanobu Fukuoka, The One-Straw Revolution

  6. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by acadmcdonald View Post
    I imagine you will be working hard to keep up with the new updates to Mongoose Traveller 2e and latest build of Fantasy Grounds. The latest update to FGU Side Menu Bar results in little Sword and Orc icons, which kind of distracts from the Sci-fi setting of Traveller. Dave tells us the new build allows for these icons to be swapped out in the Rulesets...Is there any chance of just turning the horrid little icons off up until such a time as a unique set of Traveller Icons are made?
    Hi,

    Great minds eh? I've already got an updated set of icons as I myself was a felt an Orcs head etc didn't feel very traveller. So plans are in place to replace them all in the near future. FGU does have a few icons suitable and I've used some.

    So sit tight and they'll happen. As we enter the holiday period things slow down a bit but I'll try my best to get these all in place soon into the new year. I hope you agree that the new sidebar is excellent work from the FGU devs.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

  7. #277

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    154
    I for one like the new expandable sidebar. Looking forward to new icons, Drinax Companion and 2300 when it's done.
    Enjoy the holidays with you family and worry about all that later.
    Thanks for everything you do.

  8. #278
    Agreed...the new sidebar is going to be an excellent feature. Looking forward to that sleek little Free Trader icon!
    Andrew McDonald (Aotearoa/New Zealand)

    I believe that if one fathoms deeply one's own neighborhood and the everyday world in which he lives, the greatest of worlds will be revealed.
    ― Masanobu Fukuoka, The One-Straw Revolution

  9. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by acadmcdonald View Post
    Agreed...the new sidebar is going to be an excellent feature. Looking forward to that sleek little Free Trader icon!
    I think with the right icons it could look cool and futuristic compared to the older just a column of oversized icons.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in