DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 37 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Maybe instead of a font you could just say, "Henry is speaking in a language you don't know." or something to that effect.

I'm not apposed to theater of the mind. It's just a function built into the game system in general not traveller as it is.

Hi Russ,

Were you envisioning a manual entry for languages on the PC sheet like we have on DnD5e or linked directly to the Language proficiency skill?

Yup. You enter your languages on the sheet and the referee can use languages as the situation dictates.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Supply a list of languages - not there are no official fonts that I know of and I'll add them to the base ruleset, though you need to start a new campaign for them to be added in (though you can hack the db.xml and add them).

There's no official language code though, so no scrambling of the messages etc. I could look at doing that if enough people want it. In my games, everyone talks a common language, any alien races have real-time translation devices to get over languages.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ooo. When/if this gets into the build can you post in fantasy grounds those lang. One of the thing that drives me batty in dNd5e is that its not ****ing listed, so its like playing one of those text parser games and you're trying to guess verbs.

I heard that Mongoose is gonna be discontinuing the Starter Set and replacing that soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    I heard that Mongoose is gonna be discontinuing the Starter Set and replacing that soon.
    Yes it's not going to be printed again, but he's said I can still use it here.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Add Unarmed to the Weapon Table for the CSC and Core Rule Book, so Unarmed Attacks can be on the Action tab.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    Add Unarmed to the Weapon Table for the CSC and Core Rule Book, so Unarmed Attacks can be on the Action tab.
    Or, we simply Add 'Unarmed Attack' for all characters.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Or, we simply Add 'Unarmed Attack' for all characters.
    ^ this

Thread Information