FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Thread: Features wanted

How about somewhere adding a new sidebar button that allows GMs to enter Library Data that can be accessed by the players in game.
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

Quote Originally Posted by The Canterbury Tail View Post
    How about somewhere adding a new sidebar button that allows GMs to enter Library Data that can be accessed by the players in game.
    What Library Data is that? Alas, Data has to be formatted and so I'd need details of 'what data' and 'what does that data look like'? There are notes that I use to do this, it's plain text but shareable.

Thanks,
    MBM

Any chance on the Skill tab on the character sheet, we can get the headers to stay at the top and the skills scroll instead of the whole page scrolling? A few of my players have a lot of skills and sometimes its hard to tell which box is the Characteristic bonus, which is the skill rank. Or maybe just color code them ?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Any chance on the Skill tab on the character sheet, we can get the headers to stay at the top and the skills scroll instead of the whole page scrolling? A few of my players have a lot of skills and sometimes its hard to tell which box is the Characteristic bonus, which is the skill rank. Or maybe just color code them ?

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

It's possible but it's a bit tricky cos of the PSI skills, but let me think on this.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information