STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Errata and rules update in Companion 2020/12

The new Companion has been released and to my surprise there is errata and rules update in part 4 of the booklet. One is quite important as it is related to the automation of a blood surge:
    Bonus dice from Blood Surge have been increased for every tier of blood potency. Table on p.63 provides the updated values for this, bane severity and others.

I hope this can be pushed as quick fix as it is quite important and often used mechanic in game session.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    The new Companion has been released and to my surprise there is errata and rules update in part 4 of the booklet. One is quite important as it is related to the automation of a blood surge:
    Bonus dice from Blood Surge have been increased for every tier of blood potency. Table on p.63 provides the updated values for this, bane severity and others.

I hope this can be pushed as quick fix as it is quite important and often used mechanic in game session.
    Also of note, the descriptions for some of the errata may be misleading. On yesterday's World of Darkness news, it was stated to use the Chart , as the data in the chart is correct, but the rest may be updated in a future release.

Also of note with the companion, is that the Banu Haquim's Clan Icon has been revised and updated. It would be great to have this updated in the ruleset as well!

Any update (as well as news on Anarchs and Fall of London), would be appreciated!

Where can this companion be found?

All official art work etc must come through official channels, so I'd be keen to see that this Companion has arrived in those channels.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

You need to register at paradox offical WoD site to get access to it.

More information available here: https://www.worldofdarkness.com/news...o-download-now

Yes, it is free for all, no need to purchase anything.

Well when it is "free", it means that you are the product :-) (You still need to provide PI by registering).

I've fired off an email to SW. All 'work' we are requested to do must be official and come through the correct channels.

Personally though it bugs me you have to register for a site to pull something down like that.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Personally though it bugs me you have to register for a site to pull something down like that.
    So they can start spamming you with paradox marketing emails not related to VtM only

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    So they can start spamming you with paradox marketing emails not related to VtM only
    Yup, and what also bugs me today (I think I'm grumpy!) is that for another FG official ruleset (Valyar you know the one), you need to go to a 3rd party forum to know what updates are coming - which also doesn't ask for cookie permission I noticed, tut tut. Back to MoN as it's getting dark.

I was a little annoyed when a second reminder to link my steam account to Paradox Interactive after registering to get the companion.

There is no subtlety that they are trying to build a profile of potential customers for the future.

Thread Information