Starfinder Playlist

Class features from sources other than CRB are missing from Features list.

So I am a GM of Starfinder and have never been a player. I decided to review and rebuild my player's CS. One player is a 7th level Envoy with the Class Features Inspiring Boost (Ex) from the CRB and Inspiring Oration (Ex) from COM. On the CS after adding the levels I went to the "Abilities" tab and selected the Envoy Improvisation button to select the Improvisation for that level. The only choices are the features from the CRB. I own every FG rulebook for SF and they were all loaded.

I was able to reproduce using this with a new campaign in FGU with the latest updates and no EXT loaded. Because I have very little experience creating SF PCs I am not sure if this is something that is broken or working as intended because FG does not have the ability to show available class features from sources other than the CRB. It seems to me when I am leveling a PC every feature from every loaded rule book should be displayed and available to drag to the sheet.

Here is a screenshot that shows Inspiring Oration (Ex) available at level 6, is missing from the Feature list used to select the PCs new class features.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Hey, I'm not a dev so I can't tell you this with certainty but from my experience with how the SFRPG ruleset works currently it's not possible to put all the Features that belong to one group into the text in for example the Envoy Improvisations. This is because you can't add any information to test boxes you can just override them with something new. So if all the modules would override the Envoy Improvisation Feature windows you would just get the Improvisations from one module all the time. To be consistent it's just always the CRB stuff if it's not something completly new.
    I don't know if this is understandable. Now for the work around: Envoy Improvisation.png. In your Abilities tab click the ALT button on the top left. Then input your wanted Feature and the Level it's on you should get a complete List of everything you currently have loaded.

The clean up was due to the functionality you listed and was removed as it was causing major performance issues. Evolivolution is correct. The ALT button will display the masterindex with all the features not part of the main class record. So if it shows in a supplement, it will appear there. If it's part of the main class record, you will need to open the class record.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Evolivolution and Supperteddy57, Thank you for your most excellent explanation!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information