FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I am going to close the recruitment, pick the adventure, and move us to Discord in another day or two. Meanwhile, I am wondering if you guys can show up with characters ready to go (including the effects on the action tab) or if you need help with that.

Wow! Smooth Henry responded while I was posting! Cool. You are our third player if you join us. Please join!

Discord up yet ? I can show up with char premade but need a few info on what's allowed/what's not.

I am waiting for people to respond to my questions. I guess it is not going to happen, so I will kick this off.
    We will play an mini dungeon crawl with both traps and combat. Please make a standard 27 point buy 4th level character with any non-magical items that you want.
    For the purposes of this one shot, feel free to use any official material. Any race ok. I will make a small pool of magic items for the party to split up at the start.

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/KJHpS3qSAp

I have played D&D 3.5 and 5e along with pathfinder 1e. BUT I have no FG UNITY experience though I own the full license. I'll be any character you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Bluto of Faber View Post
    I have played D&D 3.5 and 5e along with pathfinder 1e. BUT I have no FG UNITY experience though I own the full license. I'll be any character you need.
    I see you responded on Discord. That makes you player number two.

Still looking for two more players at this point in time. (People are not confirming.)

I have played D&D before, but never on FG - just got it for Xmas and have unity - built one character. Still learning FG, but willing to dive in. Enrolled in FG college too. Have discord too.

Willing to accept another Noob?

Awesome ! I will try and learn as much as I can before then. And connect via Discord before then.

Thread Information