SWADE Playlist
  1. #1

    Module maps not resizing

    I've found a weird little bug. I realised that a couple of the maps in one of my modules were in the wrong orientation, so I rotated them by 90 degrees and then re-exported the module. They now display correctly in the module itself, but when I open the maps in my overall campaign (which has the module activated), the map frame is the old orientation (portrait), with the image in the new orientation (landscape), but stretched to fit the height of the frame.

    I can't get them to display correctly, no matter what I try. I even made a version of the module without the maps, activated that in the campaign, then made a new version of the module with the correct maps and activated that - but they still display wrong in the campaign.

  2. #2
    That's probably an issue caused by the CampaignRegistry storing the height / width of the original version of the image and then resetting the size based on it's stored value.

    Check CampaignRegistry.lua and look for: windowpositions, imagewindow, and then image.<image node> (you'll probably have to cross reference db.xml to find out which node it is, since image.id-00001 doesn't mean much when looking for a specific picture )

    Or, to simply reset the position of all windows (and the combat tracker), just delete CampaignRegistry.lua
    "He is everything I have ever aspired to be."
    "Your aspiration is to be impaled on a halberd? Your parents must be proud."

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,865
    Simply closing and opening the module in you campaign after you make a change to the module may help also.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TarynWinterblade
    Check CampaignRegistry.lua and look for: windowpositions, imagewindow, and then image.<image node> (you'll probably have to cross reference db.xml to find out which node it is, since image.id-00001 doesn't mean much when looking for a specific picture )
    I painstakingly went through CampaignRegistry.lua and db.xml in the module campaign and removed every instance of the images. I also looked in these files in the overall campaign, but couldn't find any reference to the troublesome images. I then re-exported the module, re-opened the overall campaign, closed and opened the module - and had exactly the same problem!

    But then I went back and looked in CampaignRegistry.lua in the overall campaign, where I found the entries for the images @ the module - so I deleted those, and it all worked fine! Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Callum; May 31st, 2007 at 14:41.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
PF2E Playlist

Log in

Log in