STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 44 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Question on windows - how do you get it to block movement - see through and not have a big yellow stain where it is on the map?
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Question on windows - how do you get it to block movement - see through and not have a big yellow stain where it is on the map?
    I actually just had this on a lighthouse I did. When I first did the railing, I did it as a circle, and it put that big yellow thing in the middle of the map, so instead, I made a bunch of smaller LOS windows around the edge, and set them close enough that players can't slip through the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    I actually just had this on a lighthouse I did. When I first did the railing, I did it as a circle, and it put that big yellow thing in the middle of the map, so instead, I made a bunch of smaller LOS windows around the edge, and set them close enough that players can't slip through the gap.
    Yeah I used a line to make an odd contour closed shape. Evidently only a square hides the hover yellow highlight. Anything else and that color is on all the time. Bug?
    Actually - after a place a square I can then adjust it and no yellow splotch. Seems like a bug in the other placement shapes as I can modify it and its fine as long as I place with a square. And unlike ghostbusters, crossing the lines is how I create new points to expand my square's 4 points into as many as I want.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; March 4th, 2021 at 02:34.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulHunter View Post
    Thanks for the update Doug! Can't wait, it sounds amazing! I bet most of us can barely sit still I've only been part of the community for such a short time now, but I love what the team does for the userbase and how you listen in. I was just telling my friend recently about what DnD is, what Pen and Paper RPGs are, what VTTs are and when I told him how community can vote on new feature ideas, that you guys talk about it internally, he was amazed that the developer team does that at all. Love this community, this VTT and I can't wait to see where you, as a team, take it next.

I couldn't agree more, this is why I moved here after starting will Roll 20 and why I will never leave, the community of developers and the team are fantastic! Who else has a place for you to vote on new items you'd like to see implemented in which they actually follow up, not many that is for certain..mad props FG Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Patou View Post
    Very exciting stuff!!! It'll be like playing ''Light-Bright''!! Hehehe. See who remembers that toy with the black paper
    I owned one!
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

I did see the preview on twitch, seems amazing. So is there any informations on the release date? I have scheduled a few games on FG Unity ad GM and wanted to implement this lighting source stuff.

It seems nearly ready, maybe next week?

Quote Originally Posted by *Neuro* View Post
    I did see the preview on twitch, seems amazing. So is there any informations on the release date? I have scheduled a few games on FG Unity ad GM and wanted to implement this lighting source stuff.

It seems nearly ready, maybe next week?
    When its ready.

Josh did say several times its almost ready but needs bugs ironed out. Little bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Yeah I used a line to make an odd contour closed shape. Evidently only a square hides the hover yellow highlight. Anything else and that color is on all the time. Bug?
    Actually - after a place a square I can then adjust it and no yellow splotch. Seems like a bug in the other placement shapes as I can modify it and its fine as long as I place with a square. And unlike ghostbusters, crossing the lines is how I create new points to expand my square's 4 points into as many as I want.
    I'm not getting this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I'm not getting this bug.
    Neither do I. Any shape I use for the window - no splotch of any kind. Of course, if you hover over the shape in play mode you get the closed/open highlighted yellow shape, but that's just working like it's supposed to. I'm no pro on this, but I'd suggest for SilentRuin to update if they havan't or try to play around with extensions - maybe some of them could be messing with LOS and keeping it permanently highlighted. Or SilentRuin should contact the devs and consult them, maybe they have encountered this in development. That's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulHunter View Post
    Neither do I. Any shape I use for the window - no splotch of any kind. Of course, if you hover over the shape in play mode you get the closed/open highlighted yellow shape, but that's just working like it's supposed to. I'm no pro on this, but I'd suggest for SilentRuin to update if they havan't or try to play around with extensions - maybe some of them could be messing with LOS and keeping it permanently highlighted. Or SilentRuin should contact the devs and consult them, maybe they have encountered this in development. That's my take on it.
    Yeah, it's not a bug. When you hover over a door or window in play, it is highlighted. What I originally did is I had a wall around the railing of a lighthouse, but wanted it to be a rail, not a full wall, so made it a window, but when I used the circle tool (to outline the whole circular wall) in play, it turns the entire area inside the circle yellow, and obscures the view of the room, so I made a bunch of little windows around the rail.

Thread Information