FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 38 of 44 First ... 283637383940 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Midknyte View Post
    I've looked in the Labratory forum, but I'm not seeing any instructions or anything. How does one patch to Test?
    Switch to the "Test" channel in settings (Settings -> Advanced -> Build Channel) and run an update.

Make sure you read all of the information in post #1 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Midknyte View Post
    I've looked in the Labratory forum, but I'm not seeing any instructions or anything. How does one patch to Test?
    In the settings menu, youll have to change from live to test

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Switch to the "Test" channel in settings (Settings -> Advanced -> Build Channel) and run an update.

Make sure you read all of the information in post #1 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...a-Release-v4-1
    Yeah... If you haven't read the stickied thread in The Laboratory enough to figure out how to load the test build, you probably shouldn't be patching to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

Thanks. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    Yeah... If you haven't read the stickied thread in The Laboratory enough to figure out how to load the test build, you probably shouldn't be patching to test.
    Fair point. Reading up now.

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulHunter View Post
    I see that the forum has moved ahead (my notifications just stopped for whatever reason), so Im glad. I dont dare to ask the question, just in case the clock resets again, so I will ask a different question. To my understanding, until the clock runs out, if I want my party to play with lighting, I have to move the campaign into Test indefinitely, right? If Im correct, I cant go back to Live, unless I redo all the changes that have happened in Test on my Live campaign (which would be kinda hellish, since I doubt I can have multiple runs of the same license on the same PC, but in different channels). So, what other problems could me and my players run into if we decide to move to Test in order to have lights available to us? I understand some players have performance issues and its hard to go back to Live if you played a session or two on the Test channel, but are there other obsticles I should be aware of?
    When you first change over to TEST FG will make a copy of your campaign folder inside the data/channels/ folder. So your original data isn't altered in anyway. You just cant bring the stuff from beta back to live. You could return to the live campaign and all will be fine, just any progress won't be recorded.

Quote Originally Posted by *Neuro* View Post
    So when?

I am starting to become impatient.

Can't believe you asked. Another month now. Might have been next Wednesday....

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Can't believe you asked. Another month now. Might have been next Wednesday....
    How do I delete others comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulci View Post
    How do I delete others comments?
    I think if we all call up a wizard by rolling nat 20s we can get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    I think if we all call up a wizard by rolling nat 20s we can get it fixed.
    I think we need a wish spell.

Thread Information