Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken.Arrow View Post
    After the update yesterday I seem to be having issues with the Situational Awareness extension. I am getting the following error:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:143: attempt to index global 'CombatManagerADND' (a nil value)
    Anyone else getting the same error?
    Woops, since this is part of my ruleset natively the code I ported needed a bit of cleanup I missed. I'll fix this shortly.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update
    Update 1.08 :
    • [Fixed] Bug during token deletion from map resolved.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

is there a way to make sure the tokens show when activated - now it works, but I still have to scroll through the ct and click each one to show after I activate them... many thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    is there a way to make sure the tokens show when activated - now it works, but I still have to scroll through the ct and click each one to show after I activate them... many thanks...
    The tokens DO show in the CT. Whether they show to players is not part of the active/deactive tokens feature. I tend to click the "toggle all" option when I activate more npcs so the players can see them.
    ---

thanks. I just saw it working one way in your video and another in my game, which is why I asked...

thanks. I just saw it working one way in your video and another in my game, which is why I asked...
    I did consider making it auto-visible them in the CT for players but then, they might not be... so, I decided it best to let the DM decide as thats how it works normally.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I was testing the 5E version 1.03 and noticed a bug that only seems to occur in Unity, but not in classic. New campaign, no other extensions loaded.

Observed behavior: When an npc is first added to the CT and then to a map, the SA deactivate button does not appear to work when clicked (the tokens remain visible in the CT). However, if you then immediately activate the tokens and deactivate them again, it does work. It appears that the first time pressing the deactivate button on a new NPC doesnt refresh the CT filter.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. add npc to CT
    2. drag to map
    3. use selection tool to select NPC
    4. click the SA deactivate tokens button (red X)
    token still appears in the CT.
    5. click the activate token button (green check), then the deactivate button again.
    token now appears/disappears as expected.
    +1

I am experiencing this, too. not sure if it is by design...

so, it is actually good the tokens aren't auto visible on activate because I have to activate to deactivate, and al that can be done hidden from view...

thanks again.
    Last edited by macDsinfo; January 30th, 2021 at 16:52.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I was testing the 5E version 1.03 and noticed a bug that only seems to occur in Unity, but not in classic. New campaign, no other extensions loaded.

Observed behavior: When an npc is first added to the CT and then to a map, the SA deactivate button does not appear to work when clicked (the tokens remain visible in the CT). However, if you then immediately activate the tokens and deactivate them again, it does work. It appears that the first time pressing the deactivate button on a new NPC doesnt refresh the CT filter.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. add npc to CT
    2. drag to map
    3. use selection tool to select NPC
    4. click the SA deactivate tokens button (red X)
    token still appears in the CT.
    5. click the activate token button (green check), then the deactivate button again.
    token now appears/disappears as expected.

+1

I am experiencing this, too. not sure if it is by design...

so, it is actually good the tokens aren't auto visible on activate because I have to activate to deactivate, and al that can be done hidden from view...

thanks again.
    I just tested in FGC and FGU and the problem Mattekure discussed is no longer there. It was an issue with FGU itself which was corrected.
    ---

well, it was happening to me today... it is an easy work around. however this took me by surprise:

I had a big table, and the situational awareness buttons were not available to use because they were blocked by the PC icons, pulling the window out and activating the toolbar did the trick....

Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 4.17.30 PM.png

If I could request a feature?

This is amazing for keeping tokens on the map as a reminder the players are walking into danger. For some of the tokens, I like to mask sensitive visibility so the players see something right away but not on the CT. Would there be a way to build into the selection tool a way to mask sensitive visibility for all selected?

Thread Information