FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Update
    Update 1.05 :
    • [Updated] Performance enhancement for various window refreshes to ignore tokens not listed in the Combat Tracker.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Let me test this bad boy out.

Sorry for the quick update but this was reported after I made the performance updates.

Update
    Update 1.06 :
    • [Updated] Performance enhancement for various window refreshes to ignore tokens not listed in the Combat Tracker.
    • [Fixed] Activating a token will now refresh title/name/bars/buttons/effects so they show correctly
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Found a bug.

When deleting tokens from an image/map that are not "active" in the CT they are orphaned in the database.

Next rev will fix this by making the token "active" in the CT so you can then delete the record. I thought about having it delete the record entirely if the record was not "active" but that seems counter to standard CT behavior (CT is generally considered the source of truth). I'm open to either way, but for now that's what I'm going with.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Found a bug.

When deleting tokens from an image/map that are not "active" in the CT they are orphaned in the database.

Next rev will fix this by making the token "active" in the CT so you can then delete the record. I thought about having it delete the record entirely if the record was not "active" but that seems counter to standard CT behavior (CT is generally considered the source of truth). I'm open to either way, but for now that's what I'm going with.
    Celestian, any update on your fix for orphaned tokens? Also, is there a way to know where a token may be hidden? I have a couple of tokens that I now see through the roll for initiative extension that I did not even realize are either orphaned in the DB or on a map somewhere that I used some time ago and have no idea where. Is there a command to "unhide" all tokens in the CT so I can remove the faulty ones?

Update
    Update 1.07 :
    • [Added] "/sashow all" - Command will set ALL tokens in the combattracker.list as ACTIVE. You can use this if you somehow managed to get orphaned entries.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Update
    Update 1.07 :
    • [Added] "/sashow all" - Command will set ALL tokens in the combattracker.list as ACTIVE. You can use this if you somehow managed to get orphaned entries.
    Awesome, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Awesome, thanks!!
    If you can figure out the situations where these DO get hidden, let me know.
    Last edited by celestian; January 19th, 2021 at 18:22.
    ---

Love it! Should be added to CoreRPG for sure.

After the update yesterday I seem to be having issues with the Situational Awareness extension. I am getting the following error:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_sa.lua"]:143: attempt to index global 'CombatManagerADND' (a nil value)
    Anyone else getting the same error?

Thread Information