DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Be warned that if you right click the CT and "Delete Only Foes", even hidden ones get removed. Same with non foes, all of them even hidden ones.

This can be an issue as the fight you in, you want to clear it but you have the next room or 10 prepped, you have to make sure to remove them off the CT each one manually and not the fast way.

This is still very useful. I saw another EXT but it got removed from DMSguild that groups the things in the CT and then you can hide them or not by the group. Also a filter on the CT.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Be warned that if you right click the CT and "Delete Only Foes", even hidden ones get removed. Same with non foes, all of them even hidden ones.
    Thanks for the heads up on that bug. In the 2E ruleset where this is sourced from I coded that but neglected to do so when I exported the extension. I'll fix that and post an update.

It is intended that they only remove the ones in the CT, not the ones deactive.
    Last edited by celestian; December 13th, 2020 at 05:33.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on that bug. In the 2E ruleset where this is sourced from I fixed that but neglected to do so when I exported the extension. I'll fix that and post an update.

It is intended that that only remove the ones in the CT, not the ones deactive.
    Thanks man you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on that bug. In the 2E ruleset where this is sourced from I coded that but neglected to do so when I exported the extension. I'll fix that and post an update.

It is intended that they only remove the ones in the CT, not the ones deactive.
    If you would like to test and see if this works here is the one I think should work. If it works for you I'll replace the one in the first post.

(note, I've changed the name of the file to follow a naming convention)

Removed this attachment. Part of new revision in first post.
    Last edited by celestian; December 13th, 2020 at 20:31.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The original script from post #1 currently is the one working with (modded) PF2 except for the updateNPCSpells error. Both my CoreRPG version and the latest 5E one keep the CT empty at all times.

PS: Any specific reason why the file is called Situanionl instead of Situational?

In post #15 Kelrugem mentions a filter function you have added to the ct.lua file.
    If I add that filter to my legendary assistant extension, then I believe that both of the extensions *may* play nicely together.
    Celestian, is it ok for me to 'borrow' your filter code and incorporate it into the legendary assitant extension?

Cheers, Steve.
    *Edit*

Scratch the above, I've dug a bit deeper and your extension modifies a little more than I 1st thought, but I think I may have a solution
    Last edited by Stv; December 13th, 2020 at 11:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    PS: Any specific reason why the file is called Situanionl instead of Situational?
    Nope, typo.
    ---

Update
    Update 1.03 :
    • [Updated] Filename has changed to 5E_SituationalAwareness.ext to follow a naming standard.
    • [Fixed] When removing all no-friendly tokens from cT, it would remove them from map if not active. Corrected.
    • [Fixed] Tokens deactive and brought in with effects between sessions would lose effect icons on tokens. This will enable them when the token is activated.
    ---

(typo)

Any idea why the original 5E version works better in PF2 than the CoreRPG and new 5E version? I added the filter to ct.lua in PFRPG2 and with the original 5E I can hide and unhide (N)PCs in CT, but the newer versions keep the CT completely empty (permanently), regardless of button-usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    (typo)

Any idea why the original 5E version works better in PF2 than the CoreRPG and new 5E version? I added the filter to ct.lua in PFRPG2 and with the original 5E I can hide and unhide (N)PCs in CT, but the newer versions keep the CT completely empty (permanently), regardless of button-usage.
    How did you add that to ct.lua? On one hand beware that you may need to do the same for clientct.lua (there is already some sort of filtering, where you need to add that) On the other hand, ct.lua is a script attached to a template/windowclass, that is, you cannot simply overwrite it by putting it into the scripts folder etc., you need to overwrite the corresponding windowclass (the one at which PF2 attaches ct.lua)

And depending on PF2 you might need to do other things, but I doubt that PF2 changes the toolbar for example

And: When you try to load Celestian's extension and your own extension for this at the same time (where your own extension just adds the filtering), then be aware of that the loadorder of the extensions might lead to that your changes are overwritten by Celestian's extension (but also here: Depends on how PF2 is structured)

Thread Information