DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Not sure if this is a bug or an update but this shows up in non-5e Rulesets extension options, like Savage Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or an update but this shows up in non-5e Rulesets extension options, like Savage Worlds.
    Woops, yeap. I had intended this to be a CoreRPG extension but couldn't make it work there. Fixed.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

When I run this extension with the Automatic Pack Tactics, creatures with the pack tactics trait are unable to make attacks either by drag-and-drop, double clicks, or even targeting.
    I keep getting errors with both extensions running at the same time.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    When I run this extension with the Automatic Pack Tactics, creatures with the pack tactics trait are unable to make attacks either by drag-and-drop, double clicks, or even targeting.
    I keep getting errors with both extensions running at the same time.
    I loaded a test campaign with SA 1.52 and pack tactics 1.8 and using a kobold I have no issues dbl or D&D attacks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think I need to get the updated ext file, but can't figure out how to download it from the Forge
    I've subscribed to it, but the .ext no longer shows up in the extension files for the latest 2021 update from 74 days ago.
    Last edited by Poe the Homunculus; January 23rd, 2022 at 09:21.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe the Homunculus View Post
    I think I need to get the updated ext file, but can't figure out how to download it from the Forge
    I've subscribed to it, but the .ext no longer shows up in the extension files for the latest 2021 update from 74 days ago.
    You will want to delete the one you can see in the ext folder. I believe SA is in the vault so you will not see it in the ext folder but it is there and you should see it in the list. If both are present that can be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    You will want to delete the one you can see in the ext folder. I believe SA is in the vault so you will not see it in the ext folder but it is there and you should see it in the list. If both are present that can be a problem.
    Nephranka is correct. I used the default mode for these and "vault" was it. It will not show in extensions/* but in vault/* as a random number (not very helpful to try and find it).

Delete all versions of it from extensions/* and restart FG and it'll be the forge version.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Nephranka is correct. I used the default mode for these and "vault" was it. It will not show in extensions/* but in vault/* as a random number (not very helpful to try and find it).

Delete all versions of it from extensions/* and restart FG and it'll be the forge version.
    It's not a random number it will always be UUID 6d3fca84-3de7-11ec-8c52-0050562be458 with .dat
    All FORGE items have a code like this in the vault, only some are also the ext file encrypted also.

Also they must not have it Disable & Hide as an option, or Disable set in the inventory or these will not download new ones or show up correctly.

Just wanted to clear things up just in case these edge cases are the case.

I've found that setting Disable & Hide, while also making sure the EXT is removed from the extensions folder. Updating FGU. Then going back into FORGE and Enable & Unhide (Found in your inventory and under hidden tab at the top). Then update FGU again.
    Will make sure you have the most updated FORGE update possible.
    Last edited by MrDDT; January 23rd, 2022 at 22:56.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Woops, yeap. I had intended this to be a CoreRPG extension but couldn't make it work there. Fixed.
    So this does not work with savage worlds, or pathfinder for savage worlds..? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    So this does not work with savage worlds, or pathfinder for savage worlds..? Thx
    Only 5e.
    ---

Thread Information