Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiderian Prime View Post
    If you have an opening for an experienced player, I am interested.
    This particular session is for an introduction to Alien RPG, so it might not be very interesting for you if you are experienced at Alien RPG, but I'm going to have some more scenarios coming up in the future that would probably by more fun for you.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Blog Entries
    I will be running the intro scenario again on the 6th of February, 11 AM Pacific Time. If you would like to join, you can sign up by following this link: https://startplaying.games/join-game...39497180856300
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

I have signed up on your link.

Blog Entries
    If you know anyone else who wants to try it, send them the link. The scenario really works best with between three and five players.

If you do it again plesae let me know. I am not able to make it for this Sunday (7th). I have never played that rule set before but have played D&D 5E, And the Pathfinders (1st & 2nd ed) I would like to try the Alien rpg rule set.

I have Ultimatte lic FG, i am in right now if you want<----- diehard alien fan

I have 30 ish years of DM exp too

Thread Information