DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Alien RPG: Introductory One-Shot

I am going to try to GM a trip to Hadley's Hope in the Alien RPG this Sunday. First time for everyone involved. We'll be learning the system as we go, but it is super quick and easy, so no worries—come and enjoy yourself.

We'll be using FG Unity & Discord, you only need to have the demo version of FGU. Anyone interested in some terror on an alien world?

We can take up to three more players. Come and make some new friends, and possibly die a horrible death. We'll be playing Sunday 11 AM Pacific time, send a DM or comment below.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Blog Entries
    That was a lot of fun, and I am willing to do it again if any group between 3 to 6 players wants.

You can request a session through https://startplaying.games/game-master/cai-the-gm
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Looks fun! I'd be interested in joining if there is a free spot next time you run it

Quote Originally Posted by Cailore View Post
    That was a lot of fun, and I am willing to do it again if any group between 3 to 6 players wants.

You can request a session through https://startplaying.games/game-master/cai-the-gm
    Hi,

I have never heard of start playing and am new to FG. But every since I got the Alien RPG core set for Christmas, I've fallen in love with what I've read the rule book and have been going to try out the game.

I'm a beginner roleplayer and absolute beginner at Alien. But should you happen to run a group again and look for players, I'd like to raise my hand. It's not like anything bad is going to happen, right?

I also am a huge fan of the ALIEN rpg and I want to either run the game or be the player. I am hoping to put together a weekly group from April.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendelius View Post
    Hi,
    It's not like anything bad is going to happen, right?
    Ehm.. no. Of course not... It's just a fun adventure in space!

New player

Quote Originally Posted by Cailore View Post
    I am going to try to GM a trip to Hadley's Hope in the Alien RPG this Sunday. First time for everyone involved. We'll be learning the system as we go, but it is super quick and easy, so no worries—come and enjoy yourself.

We'll be using FG Unity & Discord, you only need to have the demo version of FGU. Anyone interested in some terror on an alien world?

We can take up to three more players. Come and make some new friends, and possibly die a horrible death. We'll be playing Sunday 11 AM Pacific time, send a DM or comment below.
    I would like to join my first game. Can someone message me and help me get setup and started. This alien adventure sounds great!

Blog Entries
    Hello Everyone,

I'd be happy to run another session is, I'll try to message everyone who responded to see if we can set up a good time to play.

If you have an opening for an experienced player, I am interested.

I would love to join game from April.

Thread Information