DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    How many people would like this?
    Please give us bigger sheets!

Personally, I find the font size in the entire ruleset to be a bit small and hard to read at times, however I think this is more a limitation of FG not having any means for adjusting fonts or screen size for the visually impaired. Anything you can do to help would be appreciated!

Also, if there will be update to PC sheets, please make SPC sheets resizable on the vertical, because it is absolutely insane to scroll on the skills frame every time. Vertical scrolling on SPC won't ruin the aesthetics, only improve the usability.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

It might also be a good idea to look into the text fields like “Touchstones - Convictions”.
    There is not enough space compared to font size, 2-4 words per line makes it almost unusable outside of just writing a name as a reference.

I am hoping the option to resize the character sheet will solve it, if the font size stays the same.

To let a window be resizable add this code to the windowclass

<sizelimits>
    <minimum width="[min. width]" height="[min height]" />
    <dynamic />
    </sizelimits>

Remember to set minimal values for width and length.
    You have to work on frames and fields too.

For more information look at the CoreRPG code.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarxus View Post
    To let a window be resizable add this code to the windowclass

<sizelimits>
    <minimum width="[min. width]" height="[min height]" />
    <dynamic />
    </sizelimits>

Remember to set minimal values for width and length.
    You have to work on frames and fields too.

For more information look at the CoreRPG code.
    That's a minor thing to add. You need to make sure all the alignments are in place otherwise the window gets bigger but nothing moves! I'll spend some time over the weekend having a look to see how possible all this is.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

That's a minor thing to add. You need to make sure all the alignments are in place otherwise the window gets bigger but nothing moves! I'll spend some time over the weekend having a look to see how possible all this is.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Much appreciated! If you can make this happen you will be our hero!!!

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks! Cheers!

So I take it there wont be adjustable sheets from the lack of response.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

Quote Originally Posted by Echomikedelta View Post
    So I take it there wont be adjustable sheets from the lack of response.
    By lack of response from whom?

I've finished having a look at the Character Sheet and it's possible to allow them to be resized. It's a ton of work as things are pixel perfect in many places.

So people need to start saying what they expect to happen if (say) the character sheet could be made wider (and remember all tabs are affected).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

By lack of response from whom?

I've finished having a look at the Character Sheet and it's possible to allow them to be resized. It's a ton of work as things are pixel perfect in many places.

So people need to start saying what they expect to happen if (say) the character sheet could be made wider (and remember all tabs are affected).

Cheers,
    MBM
    I appreciate the work you're doing on this, and if it helps, this is what I would like to see:
    1. If the Character Sheet can be resized, I'd like to see the text boxes be resized (Bigger)
    2. I'd also like to see the Font size increased slightly in the Skills box, Advantages Box, Disciplines Box, and others that contain Game Mechanic information. (There seems to be a difference in font size in the various boxes.
    3. I'd finally like to see these changes carry over into the SPC and Abbreviated SPC character sheets as well. In particular, resizing those so that all of the skills can be seen at one time.

I am including screenshots to (hopefully) help illustrate what I'm talking about.

Thanks again for all the work, sir!
    Screenshot 1.pngScreenshot 2.pngScreenshot 3.pngScreenshot 4.png

Thread Information