FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I cant seem to figure out how to work the PC Spaceship. I figure out that I need to set it public for the players to see it. But they cant edit it. Is it meant to just be editable by the GM?

If it is in the Party Sheet it seems only GM can edit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    I cant seem to figure out how to work the PC Spaceship. I figure out that I need to set it public for the players to see it. But they cant edit it. Is it meant to just be editable by the GM?
    There's no facility in FG for players to edit something that's not a PC sheet and only that player can edit it.... there's a work around with Party Sheets, but I don't yet understand that and how that's going to work. It's in the Starfinder ruleset but I don't play SFRPG.....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Alrighty, thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    I cant find the PC Spaceship. I tried dragging a ship to the party sheet and dragging a ship to parcels...nada. I think something is wrong in my FGU

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    I cant find the PC Spaceship. I tried dragging a ship to the party sheet and dragging a ship to parcels...nada. I think something is wrong in my FGU
    So go to the Library, and above the module selection, are those catagory selections. PC Spaceship is in there, and you can click a button to make it show up on the side bar.

Sorry for the late reply mate, only just seen this. No afraid not, it was on the Traveller RPG Facebook page i think.

Before I report this as a bug I'm just checking its not just me. When the automatic damage is assigned in space ship combat critical hits work perfectly: except the critical level is always 1. (It should be total damage/10 round up?). So for example 35 points of damage (after armour) should do a type 4 critical assuming it is sufficient to cause a critical hit, is that correct? This is different to Sustained Damage where the Critical is 1, but any subsequent critical increases level by one is that right? {2022 Update is Severity is Effect -5].

I'm also not sure if Armour is subtracting from damage? I shall try a number of battles later and check. Sorry to be a pain, anyone else?

Thread Information