FG Spreadshirt Swag

How much would the "new version" be possible?

I started playing Rolemaster little by little, we are playing Middle-Earth.
    I know that it has undergone many improvements thanks to its conversion to CoreRPG, thus allowing automation and better agility, with that I saw that RR and OB rolls open the table for the results, but I would like to know if it will be and if it would be possible to do the even with the skill rolls, that is, opening that table that shows what was done by scrolling, indicating the type of success?

It is worth adding that we migrated from Fantasy Grounds Classic to Unity and everything is going wonderfully!

Hi yako2020,

I am a bit confused about what you are asking for and what you mean by "new version". Can you give me some more details so I can try to answer your question?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

When I refer to the "new version" I mean the Rolemaster is now being based on CoreRPG, something that as far as I know was not.
    And from what I understand when I do an attack roll (OB), a screen is opened for the DM where through the result it is possible to determine if I hit the target and how much I did damage to the target, or how much I received, the same happens for Directed Spells and stress tests.
    I believe that this only became possible with the implementation of the Ruleset in conjunction with CoreRPG, so I would like to know if it is possible for the game master to appear, that table that says the result of the roll, thus facilitating the lives of sailors from first trip in the system.
    The table I refer to is this one.
    Attachment 41798

Thanks that helps. I am working on redoing the skill tab and plan on adding that functionality so it is directly associated with the skill along with a few other things. The RMFRP extension already has something like that in place though.

Thread Information