DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hello!

A While back I asked if you can add support for Pathfinder for Savage Worlds, which you did

Unfortunately I asked for PFSW but officially now it is SWPF, so could you change this, thanks and sorry.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hello,
    Love the idea of this extension but I continue to get the same error message, although it doesn't seem to affect the performance.
    Mass battle error message.PNG

Is this just my system, or is there some way to fix it. I am using SWADE with a recently purchased Beasts and Barbarians ruleset.
    Also, one question on the process. Is it supposed to remove tokens as a result when I press APPLY on the commanders? Or do I do so manually after seeing the results?

Thanks again for this, it's quite handy.

Caratacus

> Unfortunately I asked for PFSW but officially now it is SWPF, so could you change this, thanks and sorry.

Fixed.

> Love the idea of this extension but I continue to get the same error message, although it doesn't seem to affect the performance.

Fixed.

> Also, one question on the process. Is it supposed to remove tokens as a result when I press APPLY on the commanders? Or do I do so manually after seeing the results?

After both commanders have clicked [Apply] (or the GM has clicked for them) in the bottom center of the window a small box appears which shows the resulting losses for this round. The GM has to click [Accept] there as well, then losses will be added up automatically.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Works great now,
    Thanks for yet another cool tool in the system.

Caratacus

Used the extension yesterday for the first time. Great tool, though I wish I had read the instructions more clearly.
    I ran into four small issues:

* As the GM it would be good if I could manually enter results, similar to how it works with hit/damage/soak rolls on the combat tracker. That way if I forget a modifier I can just add it after the fact. (Gut feeling: Easy to add)
    * You clearly desribed where to add the start force tokens and all that, but the place of the buttons (off to the side) was very easy to miss for me. Then again, I'm not sure where they could be placed better...next to the names mayhaps? (Really NBD, just stumbled upon this)
    * The title text is near unreadable on a darker background. I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed in an extension or if this is something theme-specific, so I'll hit up Doswelk as well and ask him about that...
    unknown.png
    * I kept accidentaly clicking into the names, entering editing mode. If there was a way to "lock" those that'd be great.

Really, the only thing I would **really** like is the first one.

EDIT: If I'd had to guess it's this:
    The extension defines its own fonts and sets their colors to "000000" (black).
    The 50 Fathoms theme sets this:
    Code:
    <template name="cttitle_base">
        <cttitle_base_white/>
    </template>
    My best guess is that "cttitle_base_white" is a predefined template for FGU and to add support for "darker" themes the extension would either have to refer to pre-determined fonts (thus inheriting their colors) or add their colors to said template.

EDIT2: This is harder than I expected it to be. Also, I hate XML. Guess I won't write a pull request anytime soon for this.
    Last edited by FrodoB; September 26th, 2021 at 13:02.

I've merged the pull request and uploaded the updated version to the Forge. Once its done processing there it will roll out to everyone.

Big thanks to FrodoB!

Looks like the new layout for the right-hand banner is messing up the display of the Mass Battle button.Mass Battle Icon Missing.JPG

Yes I noticed that too - Mass Battles button is no longer there.

An update is now on the Forge and in the first post that reenables the MassBattle button (and fixes some issues with the new ruleset version).

Thread Information