STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    That's brilliant. My 1 pixel targeting is just not that good!

First of all, thank you! This is so awesome. Most of all I am surprised at how intuitive and easy to use it is. Even players that have never done mass battles should quickly know what they can do and how. Really great.
    I love how you can drag bennies to reroll, this is excellent.

One tiny thing I seem to be missing (or I might be looking in all the wrong places) is a button to reset the battle. Right now I have to drag out all PCs/NPCs and commanders and reset each of the bonuses... Have I somehow missed it?

Blog Entries
    Wow! I am just finding this extension. Definitely going to have to put it to use. Much appreciated!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I noticed this in the 4.1.5 beta version of FGU - Wnd Fatg are badly spaced.

massbat.png

Great extension, thanks (is it on the Forget yet )

Hi Jimnimonka,

I spaced the two fields out a bit better (and fixed some more error messages that kept popping up). See the top post for the new version.

The forge has completely passed me by, thanks for pointing it out to me. I uploaded my extensions this morning, they are currently waiting for approval. As soon as they are accepted, I will post here again with a link.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    Hi Jimnimonka,

I spaced the two fields out a bit better (and fixed some more error messages that kept popping up). See the top post for the new version.

The forge has completely passed me by, thanks for pointing it out to me. I uploaded my extensions this morning, they are currently waiting for approval. As soon as they are accepted, I will post here again with a link.
    Nice one. Thanks

Would love to see this added to the Forge at some point.

Funny you should say that, Kyler. Just today it got approved for the forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/146/view
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

The world works in mysterious ways. Thanks so much for your work. This is a great extension.

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    Funny you should say that, Kyler. Just today it got approved for the forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/146/view
    The world works in mysterious ways. Thanks so much for your work. This is a great extension.

Thread Information