DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP] [P2P] Experienced Professional DM Running Many Games!

Greetings and well-met heroes! I am The Dungeon Master and I will be your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!

I am a highly experienced professional DM with over 5 years as a professional and 30 years DMing. I run multiple systems and games throughout the week. The current schedule for games is;

WEDNESDAY 8:30-1130 PM CST
    Dragons of Starfall [D&D 5th] [5/6]

THURSDAY 3:00-6:00 PM CST
    A Song of Ice and Fire: Heroes of The Night's Watch [D&D 5th] [3/6]

THURSDAY 6:00-10:00 PM CST
    Convergent REvolution [Pathfinder 1st] [4/4]

FRIDAY 10:00-1:00 PM CST
    DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [4/6]

FRIDAY 5:00-8:00 PM CST
    DOOMSDAY AFTERMATH: GOTHAM [Mutants and Masterminds 3rd] [3/6]

SUNDAY 3:30-6:30 PM CST
    Dragons of the Frozen Seas [Pathfinder 1st] [4/6]

SUNDAY 7:00-10:00 PM CST
    Heroes Wanted [D&D 5th] [3/6]

All games use Fantasy Grounds Classic and are $15/week or $50/month paid via PayPal. I am also open to running new games any day/time that is available. Games that I am most interested in running include Diablo [Pathfinder], The Walking Dead [d20 Modern], and DragonWarrior [D&D 5th]. For the last one, I have lovingly recreated the world of Alefgard using high quality images of all of the monsters to truly make the game feel like the old school NES rpg classic. I am also available to run games set in my homebrew world of Tenkanerth. If you are interested in filling any of the open spots above, or creating a new campaign for you and your friends, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as get you all setup. I specialize in running ultra-long-term campaigns and helping newcomers feel welcome and get up to speed. Thank you for your time and as always everyone, good gaming!

TENKANERTH
    Attachment 40032
    Attachment 40033
    Last edited by TheDungeonMasterLevel100; December 17th, 2020 at 17:55.

Thread Information