DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dragonborn breath recharge

Hi Folks,
    This may be a dumb question but figured I'd ask. I'm thinking of making the Dragonborn's breath weapon operate with a recharge as opposed to 1/short or long rest. I think it would make it more thematic and give a boost to a relatively lack luster race. Is there anyway to automate that like it's done for a monster? I know the NPC stat blocks are much different with how they function with the CT. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Add an effect line that the player can add when the breath weapon is used. The below example would recharge on a 4+ on a d6.

RCHG: 4 Breath; [SELF]

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    Add an effect line that the player can add when the breath weapon is used. The below example would recharge on a 4+ on a d6.

RCHG: 4 Breath; [SELF]
    What if we wanted it based off of a different die roll? This is on a d6 but say we wanted to do it on a 11 based on a d12?

Or is it that all recharge can only be based on a d6?

Recharge is all based on a d6.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information