FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    The only thing I don't like about the skill vs save automation (and this may be something that's being worked on?) is the way it's worded in the chat. It's kind of confusing the way it is worded.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the skill vs save automation (and this may be something that's being worked on?) is the way it's worded in the chat. It's kind of confusing the way it is worded.
    Please provide an example to illustrate this. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please provide an example to illustrate this. Thanks.
    athletics example.png

Here's what it says in chat. It's not the action text that is weird, it's the success/failure text that's off to me. "[SAVE] Reflex [29] -> [at Bamfo] [CRITICAL SUCCESS]"

I dunno. It's... it just looks like someone is making a saving throw? I don't know what would be better. But that part just is confusing for some people.

athletics example.png

Here's what it says in chat. It's not the action text that is weird, it's the success/failure text that's off to me. "[SAVE] Reflex [29] -> [at Bamfo] [CRITICAL SUCCESS]"

I dunno. It's... it just looks like someone is making a saving throw? I don't know what would be better. But that part just is confusing for some people.
    Yeah, that's not quite right. Thanks for the feedback. I'll investigate possible changes to that wording.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

athletics example.png

The next release will have something like the below. Thanks for taking the time to provide the screenshot and feedback.

Attached Images Attached Images

Yes. That would be perfect! Thanks a lot, Trenloe.

I didn't see it in 4.08 yet. Sometimes I play drunk, tho. So I'll check it out this weekend.

I didn't see it in 4.08 yet. Sometimes I play drunk, tho. So I'll check it out this weekend.
    It's not in a base FGU update. It's in a PFRPG2 (ruleset) and bestiary products updates, which are detailed in the City Hall Tuesday update announcements. These have been out for a while. For example, the December 15th release mentions that the Bestiary and Bestiary 2 products now have creature automation included up to level 9: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mber-15th-2020

Oh, dang it. I'm always getting core updates and PF2 specific stuff wrong.

It probably won't hit this week, but automation for both Bestiaries was done for level 10. The following Tuesday it should go into the live update.

In the meantime, the scripting for the automation can be found for those levels in the spreadsheet you'll find on the first page.

Enjoy!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thread Information