STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I had to remove and re-add the Tactics (military) skill to characters to get it to show up on the Actions tab - but once there it works fine

Xargun
    Hi Chap,

Yes that's required. I've just updated the first post to include that.

Are the sidebar buttons all messed up for you?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

Yes that's required. I've just updated the first post to include that.

Are the sidebar buttons all messed up for you?

Cheers,
    MBM
    No the sidebars are fine but when I use my extension to turn them into dropdowns the Ship Combat Tracker is still not listed there. No big deal, I moved it to a shortcut key at the bottom

Xargun

yeah im using the same dropdown button extension and it's not there

how did you add it as a shortcut to the bottom xargun?
    cheers

I removed the extension, loaded in the game then click and dragged the Ship Combat Tracker down to the F12 location. Then reloaded with the extension turned on and am good.

Xargun

ok i folloed Xargun's tip and got the spacecraft combat tracker to load as a shortcut with Better Menus, now i have to figure out how to use it....

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    ok i folloed Xargun's tip and got the spacecraft combat tracker to load as a shortcut with Better Menus, now i have to figure out how to use it....
    I have only used it a little bit, but I'm guessing it will work just like the normal Combat Tracker. Speaking of which, has anyone tried putting a vehicle into the Combat Tracker ?

Xargun

I have started a new thread just to discuss use of the spacecraft combat tracker.

I haven't tried putting a vehicle into the combat tracker yet...

I don't think you can yet, but MBM is the person to ask. I believe that was something that would maybe
    Happen with Book 4 Vehicle Handbook, whenever MBM gets around to it. If I was MBM I wouldn't rush off myself at this time to do it,
    Since. With the Mercenary Kickstarter in full stream, it would probably be better to see if any of Mercenary book`s pdfs change vehicle combat,
    At this point why do something in the combat tracker, only to change it by mid summer?

Chumbly

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    I have started a new thread just to discuss use of the spacecraft combat tracker.

I haven't tried putting a vehicle into the combat tracker yet...
    After saying that I went and tried - you cannot.. But it doesn't break anything so thats a plus We will just have to wait - not a huge deal, but I was just wondering since vehicles use ground combat and are covered in the Core book.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    After saying that I went and tried - you cannot.. But it doesn't break anything so thats a plus We will just have to wait - not a huge deal, but I was just wondering since vehicles use ground combat and are covered in the Core book.

Xargun
    I'll be doing a major update to Vehicles when the Vehicles Handbook is to be released. The idea is to use the SCT for them, as they have an awful lot of similarities, I could look at enabling it sooner but not sure I want the tech debt of updating data structures - let me think on it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information