Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.2.1

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    On the PC Spacecraft window, can we maybe get a tab for ships/vehicles carried? Where we can click and drag other ships / crafts onto that page to link everything together?

    Xargun
    Soon as I work out what players can edit on a PC ship then the sooner this kind of thing can be added. I've just done the Tactics (Military) modifier work, so now to play getting Cargo to be able to be updated/changed by players and not the GM.

  2. #22
    Folks,

    Still not worked out how to 'easily' allow Cargo, so going to park that for a week or so, as I have Ruleset changes for WOIN/VtM to make for the Feb updates for FGU.

    Today I've added a new Equipment Type - Record Type 13 - Miscellaneous. These records have TL, Kg, Cost and Notes only.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  3. #23
    Folks,

    Due to a big update coming in mid feb for FGU/FGC I have work that needs to be done to bring MGT1/2 in line, means I'll be packing up this version tomorrow and sending it. Won't have all the bits I hoped but still progress.

    Then once the new update drops for FGU/FGC we'll get back into normal strides.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

    Due to a big update coming in mid feb for FGU/FGC I have work that needs to be done to bring MGT1/2 in line, means I'll be packing up this version tomorrow and sending it. Won't have all the bits I hoped but still progress.

    Then once the new update drops for FGU/FGC we'll get back into normal strides.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Thanks for all your work MBM!

  5. #25
    Hi Folks,

    Due to the big update, I've sent this today so I can spend some of this week making the new changes coming.

    As you can see on the first page, there are some nice features, and after speaking with Moon Wizard I think I have a method for the Cargo....

    Huzzah
    MBM

  6. #26
    Having been sick (not Covid) and mostly offline for months, I must say that I'm really impressed with all the new features that have been implemented.

    Getting ready to begin a seemingly endless Deepnight Revelation campaign, the new functionality will be great to have.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Having been sick (not Covid) and mostly offline for months, I must say that I'm really impressed with all the new features that have been implemented.

    Getting ready to begin a seemingly endless Deepnight Revelation campaign, the new functionality will be great to have.
    Hi Chap,

    Sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you're feeling better and please don't get Covid!

    There are many cool things coming this year, here and from Mongoose. Something very special happening this Friday!

    So you want me to do Deepnight next then? As PoD is pretty much ready to be sent!

    Cheers,
    MBM

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

    Sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you're feeling better and please don't get Covid!

    There are many cool things coming this year, here and from Mongoose. Something very special happening this Friday!

    So you want me to do Deepnight next then? As PoD is pretty much ready to be sent!

    Cheers,
    MBM
    I think Deepnight would be good to have at some point, and the campaign concept is pretty cool, but I have plenty of stuff already setup for it.

    If I were to think of a good option it would be the Great Rift boxed set as there are mechanics in that which are used in Deepnight that will work for both.

    Also I'm on dialysis and have had kidney failure for years so sometimes I just get super sick. Fortunately the dialysis center has tons of protocols so it's probably safer to go there than a market.
    Last edited by esmdev; February 3rd, 2021 at 14:23.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I think Deepnight would be good to have at some point, and the campaign concept is pretty cool, but I have plenty of stuff already setup for it.

    If I were to think of a good option it would be the Great Rift boxed set as there are mechanics in that which are used in Deepnight that will work for both.

    Also I'm on dialysis and have had kidney failure for years so sometimes I just get super sick. Fortunately the dialysis center has tons of protocols so it's probably safer to go there than a market.
    Hi Chap,

    Sorry to hear that you're on dialysis, I've got a friend who's the same and he's now taken early retirement and shielded as much as possible due to Covid.

    Talking about The Great Rift, that's moving through the channels as I completed it over the Xmas break.

    I've not had much time to read the new Deepnight stuff as Mongoose have been throwing a fair amount of content out on a regular basis.

    I'm looking forward to the Mercenaries box that goes on Kickstarter this Friday.

    But the good news is, there's a few of us now taking up different parts so this year should see a good chunk of the back catalogue converted and more rules to support it.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  10. #30
    I had to remove and re-add the Tactics (military) skill to characters to get it to show up on the Actions tab - but once there it works fine

    Xargun

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in