DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 5 more, D&D 5e, Thursday 5 to 9pm, Pay to Play

In search of players for a long term game group. $4.25 per player per hour, so $17 per week to our GM. (He earns $25 per hour for his hard work) Payment via PayPal or Venmo by the end of the session.
    Game will begin at 5pm Mountain (AZ) Time and end between 8:30pm and 9pm depending on the events of the game.

Voice chat through Discord

Fantasy Grounds Unity (he has the Ultimate License)

Sessions will not be recorded or streamed.

Must be 18 or older (or age of consent in your area) adult language and situations may present themselves.

No evil alignments or play styles. If your character doesn't want to participate, they can be left behind. I want a group willing to roleplay and enjoy the gaming experience.

Few if any race restrictions.

Application +++++++++++

Discord Name:

Play Style:

Character idea:

Deal Breakers:
    I started playing in 1977, yep I'm *cough cough* years old, and have loved the game ever since.

I'm in. Please message. Long term TTRPG player, looking for a group after I've moved. I'm in mountain time zone.

Kevin

Hi there,

I'm also interested, although I didn't start to play in 1977, i do have 30+ years experience in D&D.

Here is my application:

Discord Name: Frosty (Kolinaar)#4876

Play Style: Anything really, having been DM for most of those 30+ years I am flexible in any role, I just want to play and get immersed in the story.

Character idea: Whatever suits your scenario/world, I prefer casters as a player (lots more tools to play with), but I also enjoy being in a leader role/face/high CHA. Given direction I can craft anything and enjoy mostly any characters, so let's work together to find what really would fit.

Deal Breakers: Drama, SJW/Woke etc...

Hope to hear from you.

3 more interested folks and we have ourselves a game!
    I started playing in 1977, yep I'm *cough cough* years old, and have loved the game ever since.

Hello, my name is Randy. I'm 25 and have been looking for a long term campaign to play in. Message me on discord for other questions.

Discord Name: KingRandy#9524

Play Style: I've been playing TTRPG's for over 15 years, so at this point I can play a bit of anything. I naturally tend toward the rogue builds and away from the paladin builds but I'm versatile.

Character idea: My favorite way to play is roll 3d6 down the line and make a character out of it.

Deal Breakers: Drama.

Thread Information