DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyInRT View Post
    Our group would get more benefit from Companion. So much good stuff in there, additions and variants.

Whereas Vehicles just gives you, well, vehicles.

Granted, it does depend on what type of campaign you are in.
    Well, I would probably vote companion first too, but I will note, that with the coming Mongoose Kickstarter for
    Mercenary in Feb 2021, vehicles are probably going to become a lot more useful in Traveller, as Mercenary
    campaigns again become common, particularly with armored vehicle companies in combat. On the other
    hand, a delay in doing Vehicles till much of Mercenary books are pdf out to backers, would allow MadBeardMan
    to have a clearer idea of how to implement vehicle/individual combat in the combat trackers if Mongoose
    changes Vehicle combat rule or combat rules in General in Mercenary.(I am counting on a successful
    Kickstarter for Mongoose, my Guess is full funding in the first hour, if Deepnight Revelation is any
    indicator)

Chumbly

My group would get more mileage out of the Campanion as well.

Folks,

Companion it is, though I need to get the ruleset allowing all the extra characteristics which means the new Character Sheet. So I'll get on with that around High Guard development.

I'll get Companion Book itself finished asap, it's very close and will take time to get through testing, by which time I'll have more automation ready for it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information