STAR TREK 2d20

Module Creation Unity vs Classic

So in my attempt to create a custom critical hit/fumble module for my PFRPG campaigns I finally bit the bullet and attempted to edit a pre-existing mod in order to dip my toe into mod creation. I decided to make it in Unity although we still play in classic until our present campaign is done because.... who knows. Anyways I get everything put in just like I want it, export, load it into a new campaign, load the module, test fire and success!!

Great! I'm now ready to reprogram Alexa to hack the Skip the dishes and eat for free for the next week. I just need to get it loaded for my Classic campaign and....... it is now saying I need to have the old module loaded that I based it off of.

Is there a reason this wouldn't be back compatible with Classic if I originally made the mod in Unity?

The original mod that I based it off of works in both.

Any insight is appreciated.

FGU automatically converts FGC data to the format it needs and uses. FGC does not know anything about FGU data.

If you want a module to be usable in both FGC and FGU, it must be created in FGC.

Regards,
    JPG

OK! Thanks for the info.

Makes sense.

Thread Information