FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Starfinder

Starfinder

I am fairly new to TTRPGs. I have mostly played DnD 5e but joined a new Starfinder campaign. My character is a Ysoki Technomancer Outlaw, Smugglar- and my role on the ship will be captain. The campaign is Fly Free or Die.

I have a few questions or I am looking guidance. Any suggestions on the below topics would be awesome! Don't feel like you have to answer every question....

1. What 1st level Techno spells are the best?

2. What stats should I take on Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha?

3. What skills will be the most useful during the campaign and should I focus on for level 1?

4. Can anyone explain Spell Gems? lol What is the difference on a level 0 that costs 50 and level 1st that costs 140?

Thanks
    Corlove

MOD: Moved to Starfinder ruleset forums
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Corlove View Post
    4. Can anyone explain Spell Gems? lol What is the difference on a level 0 that costs 50 and level 1st that costs 140?
    Here is a link with more info https://www.aonsrd.com/MagicItems.as...ly=Spell%20Gem. The spell gem level determines the level of the spell it contains. Higher level spells are more expensive.
    Last edited by Ulric; December 3rd, 2020 at 03:56.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Corlove View Post
    1. What 1st level Techno spells are the best?

2. What stats should I take on Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha?

3. What skills will be the most useful during the campaign and should I focus on for level 1?
    Corlove
    1) really any spells are good. I would pick what you think is most fun for you. I like magic missile as a guaranteed hit, and it’s probably most familiar for someone coming from D&D.

2) For Technomancer, INT is your most important stat. If you want to be the Captain, CHA should be a key stat too. Then DEX. I would try to start with 16 in both INT and CHA if you can.

3) for skills, focus on the ones you do best (INT and CHA) computers, engineering, culture, intimidate, bluff, diplomacy are best examples.

Thread Information