DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Something has changed with LOS in the last week or so

Previously per this post I had resolved something on my own and Moon Wizard updated the document to reflect that discovery after I noted it. The tokeninstance.setVisible(nil) solved my issue where it was always visible no matter where my token was on the map.

Now - with no changes in anything I've done - the token is never visible to the player with LOS turned on. I have to set the always visible mask (right mouse visibility and choose that lock icon) in order for players to see it. But that was the original problem when I had set tokeninstance.setVisible(true) originally that had it always visible everywhere.

Something in LOS has changed to where this is simply never visible anymore with the tokeninstance.setVisible(nil) flag - which is supposed to be visible to players within LOS limitations.

Please someone give me a hint on what I'm supposed to do here. It seems the ground is shifting under my feet.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

There's an issue where tokens added from outside CT drag are not always showing on player clients (i.e. added by extension or direct from Assets bag). There is a fix queued for the next release build.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There's an issue where tokens added from outside CT drag are not always showing on player clients (i.e. added by extension or direct from Assets bag). There is a fix queued for the next release build.

Regards,
    JPG
    Excellent - thank you very much!

good to hear! I had this issue with my PFRPG2 game last week. awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Regards,
    JPG
    HUZZAH! Fixed in v4.0.4!

Thread Information