DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Player Module Parts Missing

I am having problems seeing some items (Races, for example) from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide.
    This wasn't happening yesterday, and I did run the updater today.

I've attached screenshots of the error and my log file.

I reproduced this in a fresh campaign with no extensions added, and I've tried deleting the file from the vault and letting it reinstall.

I don't know if this is a bug in the update, and appreciate any hints on what I might need to do to resolve. At the moment, I thin I can mostly work around using other source for the same info.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I came on here cause of the same issue. it says its loded in my modules, but i cant access anything form the book. I keep getting the same message as fieldson. is this a problem with the last patch?

Tried forcing an update?

I've identified the issue and a revised module will be out ASAP.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

MOD: Moved to 5e forums as it's related to a module and not the FGU engine.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks Zacchaeus!

Thanks Zacchaeus! I came here because I had the issue just now making a test character, and this was the first topic I saw. lol Glad it's not just me.

The new version has now been released. So if you run an update all should be well.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information