DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Yes, FGU is slower with large numbers of windows than FGC. It may be like that for some time, since there is no smoking gun we've found so far. Plus, we're working on vision/lighting and the forge as well.

If possible, you should remove spells which you do not have memorized to free up usage on the character sheet for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, FGU is slower with large numbers of windows than FGC. It may be like that for some time, since there is no smoking gun we've found so far. Plus, we're working on vision/lighting and the forge as well.
    Regards,
    JPG
    I fully support and agree with this priority - dynamic lights and token vision are important feature that every other VTT has and once they are in Unity - the platform will be even more spectacular.
    Still, I hope that this slowness is on your list, as from user perspective (my players) having superior product that is several time slower than the old one, especially on machines that run today Cyberpunk on 4k is... absolutely frustrating. I don't want to go into discussion to move to Foundry, due to its snappiness and framework with now official content. :/
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Oh, it's definitely on the list; and as I come up with thoughts/ideas, I look at whether those thoughts/ideas have any impact. One of the challenges is that some of these ideas have caused bugs in other behaviors (i.e. trying to reduce overhead actually clips expected behaviors). So, definitely still looking.

Not sure "official" is what I would call Foundry content, since it all comes from external as far as I know... (but I'm definitely not very familiar with their system).

Regards,
    JPG

Meh Foundry. Why even bring it up.

Thread Information