FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 29 First ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V1.64 - Update - option "Disable CombatListManager icon (requires restart or reload of app)" defaulted to "off" will now allow the CombatListManager icon to be removed from host and clients when set to "on" and the app is restarted or /reload is done in chat. This proved to difficult to override the player side logic to respect combat groups code or only remove the icon from player side so just removing it entirely for my games as it gives away things players should not see.
    Thank you so much for this, I really hope we can get it so players can use the Combat List but just not see the NPCs, but this is a good option also just going back to the way it was before the FGU update. At least they can't see all the NPCs in there.

Hello,

I noticed this now says 'ONLY IN FORGE'. Does this mean no more updates on Dungeon Masters Guild?

It's my most used extension of all extensions, but I had to turn it off in recent updates due to causing issues. Was periodically checking DMG for updates.
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Hello,

I noticed this now says 'ONLY IN FORGE'. Does this mean no more updates on Dungeon Masters Guild?

It's my most used extension of all extensions, but I had to turn it off in recent updates due to causing issues. Was periodically checking DMG for updates.
    DMsG has an issue with .ext files being uploaded correctly, it's started since Roll20 bought DMsG a few months back. We've tried working with them to get it fixed but pretty sure they don't want to fix it and thus unable to update the files on DMsG.

We ran a sale on these EXTs a while back, however, Smiteworks FORGE only allows sales to go so long and so often, so I would suggest you wait for the next sale coming up in a few weeks to make sure you buy whatever EXT you have from the DMsG on the FORGE so you get the correct updates.

Ah, thanks for the info. I would prefer Forge to DMG any day.

Will wait for that sale then, though can't say I'm up-to-date on when these are happening :S. It dawns on me I'm not signed-up for newsletters
    Forever DM - Fifth Edition (Homebrew Campaign)
    Would love to try Call of Cthulhu. Any Gatekeepers out there?
    Wish List Item - Hide death chat notifications

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Ah, thanks for the info. I would prefer Forge to DMG any day.

Will wait for that sale then, though can't say I'm up-to-date on when these are happening :S. It dawns on me I'm not signed-up for newsletters
    Grim press discord channel for fantasy grounds is usually place like this is discussed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information