FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedHand View Post
    Agreed, but you stated it more clearly than I.
    Hehe, no worries I just wanted to provide some optimism regarding that subject

Just found bug in Combat Groups where if it is present in my new campaign the players maps will no longer show any of the map toggle targeting controls at top of the map - works fine in my older campaigns though. I'll have to investigate and try and figure out what was going on.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Just found bug in Combat Groups where if it is present in my new campaign the players maps will no longer show any of the map toggle targeting controls at top of the map - works fine in my older campaigns though. I'll have to investigate and try and figure out what was going on.
    Wow I'm an idiot - too much code over to many years. I have a no map targeting option in combat groups because it can be used to give away positions on map. And for some idiotic reason I set it in my new campaign (as its defaulted to off). I'll have to look at making sure it only messes with factional ones (which give away stuff) not the target/clear target ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Wow I'm an idiot - too much code over to many years. I have a no map targeting option in combat groups because it can be used to give away positions on map. And for some idiotic reason I set it in my new campaign (as its defaulted to off). I'll have to look at making sure it only messes with factional ones (which give away stuff) not the target/clear target ones.
    I have a fix!

Here is you're sign....

post-it.png

V1.36 - Bug - need to insure any factional drops to map only use what is currently visible in CT (combat groups can turn on/off things in CT - only want things visible to host CT to be dropped).

Problem with combat groups is the normal FGU function will drop everything in CT which can drag things turned off in CT by combat groups - in different maps even - and suddenly drag these things into the map your dropping the CT faction icon onto.

Thread Information